Thursday, September 22, 2011

Spread Out

[vision] 9/21/11

SAW: A highway lines with trees (a wilderness)   As I watched, I saw cars traveling on this highway and people started walking out of the trees (the wilderness) towards the highway.  Over head  I saw a huge eagle flying along the stretch of the highway.

In prayer, asking for revelation over this vision,

SAW: Isaiah 54:3

Isaiah 54:3 (NIV)

3 For you will spread out to the right and to the left;
   your descendants will dispossess nations
   and settle in their desolate cities.



Fill thy Cup:
For I am moving my children, they are spreading out to the right and to the left... On the move.  For I am bring people out of darkness...out of the wilderness...They will learn and grow from my children.  The time is now.  I, the Lord, am doing this...I am watching everything, I see it all.  I am flying over you and watching this move...I am so pleased with transition.  Be quick to be obedient.