Saturday, September 10, 2011

Kut the Krud



[parable] 9/8/11

Yesterday my daughter came home from horseback riding with a friend, Destiny. Now, my Daughter is NOT a horseback rider.. This is probably the second time she has ever ridden a horse in her life.   So, she cames running through the house so excitedly saying,  "Moma, I have to tell you what happen to us."  As she is running up the stairs, I hear the Lord say, "Listen".  So I stop what I am doing and listen...

[start parable]
She says, "Okay. So, Destiny and  I am are on this horse...and we are walking down the middle of the road. Suddenly, this horse starts walking towards the ditch. I try to pull back on the reins but he keeps walking towards the ditch.  Finally, I get him back to the middle of the road...but then he starts walking towards the ditch again.. This time I can't get him to get out of the ditch... I pull back as hard as I can on the reins because now he is going up an embankment and the horse stumbles backwards and just sits down and Destiny falls off the back.  I frantically try to kit my foot out of the stirrup because now the horse is leaning over on his side...and I had visions of him jumping up running off with my foot still in the stirrup dragging me... "
[end parable]

As I am listening to her tell this story, I am being quickened to "The Ditch".

HEARD: Blind leading the blind.

Luke 6:39
"And he spake a parable unto them, Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch?"



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[vision]9/8/11

Over the last several days, my eyes have been quickened to a spray bottle that I keep in one of four bathrooms "Krud Kutter".  


SAW: a spray bottle standing in front of a crowd of people-Spraying.  As I watched the next scene cut to the spray bottle laying on it's side on the bed of an 18 wheeler being being carried away.

Baffled over this and to it's meaning, I went to the Lord in prayer this morning. I heard nothing, but was quickened to a something  that a a Godly doctor shared with me yesterday for no apparent reason.  He said, "I remember this time I was trying so hard to make the right decision.  I became so stressed, that  I couldn't hear.  It wasn't until I pulled away everything, that I could finally hear and make the right decision.  

Hum, somewhat perplexed over why he was telling me this, I sat and just pondered for a while... Got no prophetic revelation but understood completely what he meant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[vision] 9/9/11

SAW: Matthew 10

As I read through this chapter I start to understand the meaning of the vision the spray bottle and the parable of the horse...  I particularly was quickened to Matthew 10:27


Matthew 10:27

"27 What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs."

Fill Thy Cup:
Without the continual refilling -Continually returning to our prayer closet what words do we have to say?  Our bottles become empty-we no longer speak from the voice of our Father but from our own voice. We become the blind leading the blind---right into the ditch.  

We are to be imitators (1 Thessalonians 1:6; 1 Thessalonians 2:14) of Jesus Christ. That is our destiny to be holy krud kutters.  For Jesus said that He can only do what He sees his father doing (John 5:19). That's the way we all must be. We must be so in tuned to our Father that we only do what we see our father do... WE must only say what we hear our Father say.  When he speaks, we speak... When he stops, we stop...Nothing more, nothing less.  There are times when we just keep talking... veering off the course... straight into the ditch.. The Lord so loving tugs the reins a bit...But, we ignore the tug and walk further off the path... Suddenly we find ourselves up an embankment stumbling around until eventually the Lord causes us to sit... Unload all the baggage that we accumulated and just sit and listen-Be refilled! Then we can re-emerge from the darkness-from our prayer closet- proclaiming what we heard on the roofs. 



John 5:19


 "19 Jesus gave them this answer: “Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does."


1 Thessalonians 1:6
"You became imitators of us and of the Lord, for you welcomed the message in the midst of severe suffering with the joy given by the Holy Spirit."



1 Thessalonians 2:14
"For you, brothers and sisters, became imitators of God’s churches in Judea, which are in Christ Jesus: You suffered from your own people the same things those churches suffered from the Jews."



Father, I give you praise and glory.  Father I thank you for your continual refillng... for without you I am nothing but an empty vessel.   I have no words to speak own my own...Father, I yield to you...to your words... I commit to proclaiming from the roofs the words you whisper in my ears in the darkness... Father thank you for speaking to me...thank you  opening m ears to hear... I give you praise and glory~ In Jesus name amen! 


WORD OF GOD SPEAK






**photo above taken from Sandy Warner's The Quickened Word