Friday, September 16, 2011

Puddles From Rocks

[vision] 9/14/11

SAW:  Jesus sitting on a rock surrounded by vibrant colors of a lush garden.  The colors were so bright and lively.  I saw myself sitting at his feet adoring him.  As I am looking at this scene, I notice that I am sitting in a crystal clear puddle. This puddle surrounds me and extends under the feet of Jesus as if it were coming out of the rock.

 Psalm 114:8
who turned the rock into a pool, the hard rock into springs of water.



Psalm 18:2
The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.



 Isaiah 48:21
They did not thirst when he led them through the deserts; he made water flow for them from the rock; he split the rock and water gushed out.