Friday, September 2, 2011

No Weapon Formed



No Weapon Formed


Amos 3:7
"Surely the Sovereign LORD
 does nothing 
without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets."


8/31/11[Dream]
I was a retail store employee and I was attending a store meeting with other store employees.  I walked through a door going inside this room where the meeting would be held and as I placed my hand on the door knob  to close the door, I received a word of knowledge concerning a disgruntled "boyfriend" of an employee. He name was Trent.  In this word of knowledge I saw "Trent" coming into the meeting very upset and had a gun in his hands...got the feeling that it was urgent to lock the door.  But, because it was a "public' meeting I didn't.  Shortly, I noticed an employee ( the girlfriend) get a paralyzing look in her eyes as she was looking out a window...As she stood to her feet she pointed to the door... I stood and looked out the window to see what she was seeing and I saw "Trent" and I remembered the word of knowledge... I frantically asked the girlfriend, "Should I lock the door. Is he going to hurt us?"  She didn't answer...Just then I looked at the door and the word of knowledge came true... I saw 'Trent" walking through the door disgruntled with a gun in hishands... He was wearing a army green over coat.  He fumbled around with the gun and the whole time he was looking straight at me... Never at his girlfriend...  As he raised his gun at me to shoot I screamed, "JESUS" and then I woke up. 
[end dream]

Trent means: traveler, journey
Brenda means: Sword

Today as I was sharing this dream with my ministry partner, He reminded me of an experience that he heard Pastor John Hagee had with a gun man.  He reported remembering that prior to the gunman shooting Pastor Hagee kept repeating 'JESUS, JESUS, JESUS'.  I remember this as well but can't find the testimony online The following is copied and pasted below from the website containing the book "




Creation ... Counterfeits ... and 
the 70th Week"
  concerning Pastor Hagee's experience as told by him on TBN's "Praise the Lord". 


[start quote]

Pastor John Hagee, on TBN’s “Praise the Lord Show” (tape #1021-92), told the story of a demon-possessed man who pulled a gun on him in front of his San Antonio congregation during a service.  (It later was revealed that the man lived under the control of a witch in California, calling her every morning for instructions as to how to conduct his life.)  Standing 8 to 10 feet away, the gunman demanded, “Beg for your life!”  Rev. Hagee refused to do so, maintaining that they were in the house of God and that he himself had authority there.  Then he quoted a verse from the Bible:  “[N]o weapon that is formed against [me] shall prosper” (Isa. 54:17a—King James Version).  The extremely angry man said that he was going to start shooting on the count of “three.”  But he lied; he began shooting on the count of “two”—numerous times.

The following day, the San Antonio police extended strings from where the man had stood, past where Rev. Hagee had stood, to where the bullet holes were in the wall.  There was a perfect “V” formed to the right and left of Hagee’s head.  He noted that it was as if there were the folded wings of an angel over his head, deviating the paths of the bullets to either side.
[end quote]


[parable]
Today, I experienced this bullet fired at me.  I received a call from my husband stating that he had just gotten off the phone with the principal of our school stating that we can no longer our 5 year old kinder-gardener to class.  When my husband asked if there was a problem, was he getting complaints from other parents? He was told that no one had complained but it was time for us to turn Keely loose.  (This was a clear contradiction as to what he had told em twice, which was he was getting complaints from other parents.) 


Now, I had already had an discussion with this principal over this issue because Keely is so shy... She needs just a little extra support during this transition time.  I called this principal back and he started yelling at me demanding that our only option was to hand Keely over to another adult in the morning and they would walk her to class.  I did not back down from this man nor did I bow down to his "demanding" authority and respect.   In fact the louder he got the louder I got!  


Immediately, when I got of the phone the enemy started perverting the following verse (Hebrews 13:17), telling me I was being rebellious as I was not respecting authority.  Let, me say this, "Get the behind me Satan for I am a child of God and I know who I am in HIM."  

    


Hebrews 13:17

King James Version (KJV)

 17Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

Rule: H2233
1) to lead
a) to go before
b) to be a leader
1) to rule, command
2) to have authority over
3) a prince, of regal power, governor, viceroy, chief, leading as respects influence, controlling in counsel, overseers or leaders of the churches
4) used of any kind of leader, chief, commander
5) the leader in speech, chief, spokesman
2) to consider, deem, account, think

Souls: H5590
1) breath
a) the breath of life
1) the vital force which animates the body and shows itself in breathing
a) of animals
b) of men
b) life
c) that in which there is life
1) a living being, a living soul
2) the soul
a) the seat of the feelings, desires, affections, aversions (our heart, soul etc.)
b) the (human) soul in so far as it is constituted that by the right use of the aids offered it by God it can attain its highest end and secure eternal blessedness, the soul regarded as a moral being designed for everlasting life
c) the soul as an essence which differs from the body and is not dissolved by death (distinguished from other parts of the body)

** NIV bible commentary states: Dictatorial leadership is not condoned by this command. 



Isaiah 54:17
 "No weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you.  This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me,” 
            declares the LORD."



I want to bring out several key points here:


First, This principal is not in authority over me.  Nor is he in authority over my child.  I have authority over him and my child.  His only authority over my child is the authority that I grant him in place of my presence. When God placed Keely in my care, He granted me full authority to watch over her and care for her.  To fight on her behave...to be her spiritual covering.  


Secondly, Godly authority is never demanding, bullying or controlling.  This principal clearly represented all three of these qualities.  


Thirdly, the word of God says you shall know them by their fruits... Lying is not a fruit of a Godly Spirit.  


1 John 4:1
(NIV)
"Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits  to see whether they are from God..."


Galatians 5: 5:22-25
 (NIV)

 "22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."



Titus 2:11-12

(NIV)
11 For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people. 12 It teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age,"

Ephesians 5:5-15

New International Version (NIV)
"5 For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person—such a person is an idolater—has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.[a] 6 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God’s wrath comes on those who are disobedient. 7 Therefore do not be partners with them.
 8 For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light 9 (for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth) 10 and find out what pleases the Lord. 11 Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 It is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret. 13 But everything exposed by the light becomes visible—and everything that is illuminated becomes a light. 14This is why it is said:
   “Wake up, sleeper,    rise from the dead, 
   and Christ will shine on you.”

Ephesians 6:10-18

New International Version (NIV)
 "10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
 18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I started out in my journey with the Lord,  He said to me that I needed to put my boots ( Ester and The Muddy Booton because it was going to get muddy...it was going to get slippery.  However, He promised me that as I ascend His holy mountain He would reveal every evil spirit along the way.  The Lord has kept his promise to me!  For I am an anointed child of God gifted with seeing and hearing in the spirit...

Amos 3:7
"Surely the Sovereign LORD
 does nothing 
without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets."


 Before anything can touch my life it has to go through the hands of God!


Job 1:9-10

 (NIV)

 9 “Does Job fear God for nothing?” Satan replied. 10 “Have you not put a hedge around him and his household and everything he has? You have blessed the work of his hands, so that his flocks and herds are spread throughout the land."

It is so vitally important for you to understand your authority as a child of God!  For the enemy comes to steal, kill and destroy.  Taking a stand for what you know to be correct, as you walk in righteous,  is  not being disobedient to God...it is fulfilling the call he has given you...  In this day and age, ungodliness comes in so many forms...and so much of it is in our faces on a daily basis...The enemy, in our society,  has gotten so good at disguising disobedience... We as children of God are never asked by God to submit to the works of the enemy.  Here's the thing, when you stand your ground...the enemy will show his ugly head. His works will be revealed...know the fruits of the spirit... If you know your working under your God given authority, don't let someone come in and delay you or tell you you must submit to them.  NO you don't you say, "Get the behind me Satan, For I know who I am."   DISCERNMENT, DISCERNMENT DISCERNMENT, IN JESUS MIGHT NAME! 

A CHILD OF GOD IS 
NOT 
GOING TO SHY AWAY FROM THE BULLET! 

A CHILD OF GOD 
WILL
 STARE IT IN THE FACE AND 
SCREAM 
JESUS, JESUS, JESUS!