Saturday, September 24, 2011

Expecting A Birth

[dream] 9/24/11

I dreamed I was pregnant experiencing labor pains. However, I was still working, laboring among many people.  As I was going about my job, I noticed a sonogram report and had the knowing that it was mine.  On the report the baby's weight was 1 lb 18 oz.
[end dream]

As I begin to pray asking the Lord for revelation over this dream

SAW: Matthew

Matthew 1:18

18 This is how the birth of Jesus the Messiah came about: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be pregnant through the Holy Spirit."

Zechariah 4:6
"So he said to me, “This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’says the LORD Almighty."



Fill Thy Cup:
Wrestle not, for this child...this baby that I have conceived in you will lead many to me...I need you only to be obedient for my spirit will do the rest.

Father, I give you praise and glory.  Father, I thank you for hearing my heart...for hearing my slight wonders... Father I worship you...Father birth from me your Holy Spirit conceived work father that many eyes will be opened...that many will see they are not alone...that the seed of hope and wonderment is planted... that they will ask, seek and knock on the door of your chambers...Father, that you may conceive in them a child that will be birthed also to save many in Jesus Mighty Name!