Thursday, September 15, 2011

This is My Bag

[dream] 9/15/11

I have been pondering a new adventure, one in which the Lord promised me a year ago I would be taking; However, that makes it no less scary.  As I sat and pondered this idea yesterday, I cried out to God wanting only what he wants... asking him to please guide my steps.

[start dream ]
I was at a public gathering, a social event, and this man handed me an over the shoulder purse.  As he did, he said, 'This really is your a bag"

HEARD: A place to belong.

[end dream]

As I am seeking the Lord over this dream and praying for scriptureal confirmation...

SAW: Hebrews 3:1


Hebrews 3:1 (NIV)

" Therefore, holy brothers and sisters, who share in the heavenly calling, fix your thoughts on Jesus, whom we acknowledge as our apostle and high priest."


Father, I give you praise for hearing my cry.  Father, I will fix my thoughts on Jesus and press on toward the prize...in this my heavenly calling.  I love you Father.  In Jesus Mighty name.