Saturday, September 3, 2011

In My Hands


In My Hands



[hearing/seeing] 9/3/11


SAW: The face of someone who has come against me lately.


HEARD:  Be Patient.

SAW: A treasure chest in the palm of a hand. I could see this so clearly.  This chest has beautifully aged wood grain with two leather straps and two buckles.  A golden glow radiated from behind and within the chest.  I could even see the lines in the skin.


HEARD: You are a treasure in My Hands.


Deuteronomy 7:6
"For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession."



Deuteronomy 14:2
"for you are a people holy to the LORD your God. Out of all the peoples on the face of the earth, the LORD has chosen you to be his treasured possession."



Deuteronomy 26:18
"And the LORD has declared this day that you are his people, his treasured possession as he promised, and that you are to keep all his commands."



 Malachi 3:17
“On the day when I act,” says the LORD Almighty, “they will be my treasured possession. I will spare them, just as a father has compassion and spares his son who serves him.



2 Corinthians 1:21
"Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God;"


Psalm 105:15
"Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm"


I Chronicles 16:22
“Do not touch my anointed ones; do my prophets no harm.”





Father, I love you with all my heart... I thank you for this comfort...I thank you for this encouragement. I give you praise and I give you glory.  Father, I now ask for blessings to be poured out on this one who has come against me... Father, for he knows not who he is persecuting... Father, forgive him as I issue forgiveness towards him as well... I ask in Jesus Mighty name~Amen.