Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Scrolls...




Last night I felt a pull to go to my prayer closet and wait on the Lord... After a short time of praising and worshiping the Lord I asked...

     [Lord, I am here, what is it that you need me to know...]

SAW: Ezekiel 1

I turned to read Ezekiel 1, this has been one of my favorite scriptures because it talks about the Living Creatures and Glory of the Lord.  I was drawn to Ezekiel 1: 28.

 Ezekiel 1:28
"28 Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around him.

   This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. When I saw it, I fell facedown, and I heard the voice of one speaking."

After meditating on the Glory of the Lord for a time, I felt the Lord pulling me into Ezekiel 2... So, as I read through Ezekiel 2 and then into Ezekiel 3.  I seemed to camp in Ezekiel 3 for a while... The Lord having me to read and then re-read Ezekiel 3.  Specifically verses 1-10. 

Ezekiel 3: 1-10
1 And he said to me, “Son of man, eat what is before you, eat this scroll; then go and speak to the people of Israel.” 2So I opened my mouth, and he gave me the scroll to eat.
 3 Then he said to me, “Son of man, eat this scroll I am giving you and fill your stomach with it.” So I ate it, and it tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth.
 4 He then said to me: “Son of man, go now to the people of Israel and speak my words to them. 5 You are not being sent to a people of obscure speech and strange language, but to the people of Israel— 6 not to many peoples of obscure speech and strange language, whose words you cannot understand. Surely if I had sent you to them, they would have listened to you. 7 But the people of Israel are not willing to listen to you because they are not willing to listen to me, for all the Israelites are hardened and obstinate. 8 But I will make you as unyielding and hardened as they are. 9 I will make your forehead like the hardest stone, harder than flint. Do not be afraid of them or terrified by them, though they are a rebellious people.”
 10 And he said to me, “Son of man, listen carefully and take to heart all the words I speak to you."


While I was meditating on these verse...

SAW: the face of Paul Keith Davis

All night I was receiving revelations... many of which I can't remember..even though I would wake and try to write them down...In fact I even had a dream concerning a "door" and receiving a word of knowledge concerning this door.  Then other times, I would understand and know that I was receiving a download of information, but I could't understand the download... (hard to explain).

This morning I checked my email and saw an email from The Elijah List: Paul Keith Davie: The Open Door. 

Yes, I gasped!  I eagerly opened the email and began to read. 

[start quote from Paul Keith Davis]



[end qoute]


There are several words that I have received lately that the Lord is confirming in this article by Paul Keith Davis.  


First: 


 [start qoute]

"The Spirit of the Lord began to speak, "You will decree a release of one of those scrolls." I stood up and said, "The Lord would say, Watch Washington, D.C., for there will come upon the place a physical storm. This storm will be a sign. This sign is necessary and cannot be prevented. This physical storm will rest down, and when the storm descends – the scroll for the government of this land will be unlocked.
"I will unwind a structure that has gotten intertwined with the enemy's plans. I will reinstitute law in this land that has been removed. I am sending angels in at My command based upon the revelation that is being spoken now, and from those angelic hosts, a land and its governments will be changed."

[end qoute]


My Word received August 16, 2001:
Take Cover

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second



[start qoute]


Then one of the angels spoke. This angel had a scroll and said, "There is a          religious spirit that is preventing governmental change. Many denominations have rejected the shifting of one mantle and the wearing of the new mantle. Even as John the Baptist ended the prophetic covenant of one season and that mantle was placed on John the Revelator and opened up for a people to come, many people have refused to enter in and wear the mantle of John the Revelator."


[end qoute]

My word received on August 14,2001

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third: 

[start quote]

Releasing the Honey and Scrolls

The more righteous prayer ascended before God, increased measures of hope was being imparted to the eagle. As the angels continued to feed the bird through the saint's intercession, the transformation was initiated.

When the angels fed the honey and the Word of God to the eagle, the poison she had previously consumed began to be neutralized. This process appeared to be approximately a two-year journey. We are presently in a two-year transition.

This eagle is not appointed unto death during this season, but to repentance. She is called to once again eat the good Word of God. The Lord is not finished with this nation. There are prominent things yet to be accomplished before the end comes.
Although many may see the outward condition of the eagle and predict her death, it is not the will of God for this to transpire. It takes people with Heavenly vision to be able to see an exceedingly great army in the midst of a valley of dry bones.
Nevertheless, those that possess eyes to see will prophesy life to the bones and watch the miracle transpire. The future of this great eagle is in the hands of God's people.

[end quote]


My word received on August 26,2001
Take Hold of the Church


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


*I was even quickened to download the photo above the other day... Thank you Father, for I love you so~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am combining all of this because I believe confirmations are so important!  This is such an important message FOR THE CHURCH and I am so thankful and so humbled that the Lord is using me... For, I take NO credit, I can ONLY do all things through HIM....For all PRAISE and GLORY goes to The FATHER!  IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME I GIVE YOU PRAISE! AMEN!