Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Love One Another


[dream/vision] 9/13/11

Just as my alarm went off, and prior to my feet hitting the floor...

HEARD: Your precious. I love you.

As I got my coffee, my bible, my pen and paper, I went out and sat down on the screened in porch...Its' just a lovely cool morning... I sat in prayer for only a few minutes when...

SAW: Hebrews 13:1


Hebrews 13:1

" Keep on loving one another as brothers and sisters."


Wow, sometimes it's the shortest lesson that speaks the highest volumes... "Love one another"! 


*Interesting note: Hebrews is the 9th book from Revelation and today is the 13th

Father, I give you praise and glory.  I thank you for loving me...Thank you for always reaching out to me... Help me today Father to love your children, my brothers and sisters! Help me to love with the deepest sincerity... Father, I pray my life today brings you honor and glory~ In Jesus Mighty Name!