Friday, September 2, 2011

Vibrations



[vision] 9/2/11

This morning as I was standing outside...

SAW: Vibrations going out from my center. These vibrations spread through the air creating ripples.

Moments later I received this text message from my ministry partner:

   "Just think about how many people are assigned to your YES" 

"Wow" is really all I could say~ When we say, "Yes, Lord!" Vibrations are sent out from our center, the center being the Holy Spirit, and things happen... All of Heaven moves at our "Yes, Lord!"  The Spirit realm is greatly affected and our words send out shock waves... a rippling through the air...a shaking in the atmosphere.  At our , "Yes, Lord!",  proclamations and decrees are set in motion... At our, "Yes, Lord!" new, fresh scrolls are released from the throne of God...At our, "Yes, Lord!"  lives are changed forever...and forever is forever changed.  Amen~

Isaiah 26:8
Yes, LORD, walking in the way of your laws, we wait for you; your name and renown are the desire of our hearts.



John 21: 15
[ Jesus Reinstates Peter ] When they had finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter, “Simon son of John, do you love me more than these?” “Yes, Lord,” he said, “you know that I love you.” Jesus said, “Feed my lambs.”



John 21:16
Again Jesus said, “Simon son of John, do you love me?” He answered, “Yes, Lord, you know that I love you.” Jesus said, “Take care of my sheep.”



Matthew 9:28
When he had gone indoors, the blind men came to him, and he asked them, “Do you believe that I am able to do this?” “Yes, Lord,” they replied.



John 11:27
“Yes, Lord,” she replied, “I believe that you are the Messiah, the Son of God, who is to come into the world.”



Revelation 16:7
And I heard the altar respond: “Yes, Lord God Almighty, true and just are your judgments.”



Father, I say, "YES LORD!"  I say, "YES, LORD!"