Thursday, February 10, 2011

Be not dismayed... I have prepared you!

Being very burdened with some remarks from certain people, people who spend no time with me, people who have not taken time to know who I am, people who out of their own desires build themselves up and judge from a distance the ways of God...yet they themselves bear no fruit...... So,  I went to God in prayer... and the Lord came to me saying,

"Do not be dismayed...these are the ones I have warned you about... these are the deceivers...they seek to destroy my work...they seek to discredit my servants... they know not my spirit... they can not conceive the things I am showing you...for they have been hidden from them in the secret places... do not be quick to speak...do not fall into their traps... listen and my spirit will instruct you... for when they challenge you in public...be slow to speak..heed my spirit...for they build themselves up... My spirit will reveal to you what to say when the time comes... For I have prepared you for this time... I will not be mocked, they will reap what they sow!"

Thank you Jesus my Savior, my Lord God Almighty!! Glory to you alone!

James 1:19
Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:


Isaiah 45:3
And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.

Galatians 6:7
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.


Ephesians 6: 10-12
 10Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
   11Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
   12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.