Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Dome of Protection...

While praying in the Spirit the Lord said to me, Go to  my house and walk about it 7 times praying in the Spirit.  As you do, I will erect a dome of protection that no darkness can penetrate... and I saw in the Spirit a whitish transparent dome shimmering erected over my church... at the top of the dome were three angels...The Angels freely ascended and descended through the dome.  The Lord said just as the walls of Jericho fell so will the dome erect...

Hebrews 11:30
By faith the walls of Jericho fell down, after they were compassed about seven days.


Being Obedient to the Holy Spirit I went and walked around our Church 7 times praying in the spirit. At the beginning of the 5th lap around the Lords House the Spirit of the Lord said, "It is almost complete.."  and in the Spirit I saw angels surrounding the building in anticipation...awaiting for the completion... Half way into the 5th round while still praying in the spirit I  began to laugh out loud....for the Lord was laughing at Satan.... At the completion of the seventh round, the Holy Spirit said, "It is done..."  

Wow, what a glorious victory!!! Thank you Jesus for using this vessel!! All Glory to Lord God Almighty!!  In Jesus name the Lord's House will be a building of rest hope and restoration.... Lord, we wait now for your mightly appearance.... the thundering wind....the fire from heaven.... I welcome you, Holy Spirit~ COME!!!