Sunday, February 6, 2011

By my spirit...Says the LORD

Well, I guess I should have known....  This was an important weekend.  My teenagers were going to be baptised and my husband was going to get to go to our new church for the first time...  Of course, the stage was set for an appearance from the hell it's self!!  It started last night.  Laken suddenly developed two severely infected ears and severe chest congestion requiring me to take her to he ER.  ( I can't emphasize how sudden all that developed...).   So, this also meant Bryse wasn't going to get baptised without his sister there....

.....And then this morning, Sunday Morning, the morning of worship.... Strife was in my house almost from the second my eyes opened!!  And no one was immune to it's schemes... we all fell victory to it!! So, course we all enter into worship with very unsettled hearts.... Regardless, hell could not out shine heaven.   God spoke and WE heard him.... Thank you Lord for delivering one of the most powerful salvation messages I have ever heard through! 

The burden for saving souls hit me like a ton of bricks... I could do nothing but cry and pray for the lost... That God would reach out and draw them to him, whatever it takes.... just as he has me....let the lost realize the sovereignty for God Almighty and the very real place of hell~a place of torment for all eternity!! 

The burden was so overwhelming...The Holy Spirit began to impress on my spirit the vast numbers of people who don't have Jesus... the they were like rolling hills into infinity.... I asked the Holy Spirit how on earth~~there are so many.... a gentleness washed over me...and very calmly the Holy Spirit said to me...Keep you eyes on me, don't look around...look at me...My spirit will draw them...all that will be drawn...my spirit will draw them... Keep you eyes on me and live showing my love and I will draw them.... Not by might, nor by power but by my spirit says the LORD...I will draw them!!!