Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Candlestick and the Bowl....

While praying in the spirit the word of the Lord came to me and said, "You are starting to understand what I have revealed to you... the necessity to not look to your right or left but to keep you eyes on me... For I am the only straight path... I am showing you why your eyes have to be focused on me for I have mighty plans for you.  Be caution as the sheep of my church are beginning to shed their wool and you will see them for who they really how... How I see them... you will see their light is not as bright as they proclaim it to be.   Affix your gaze on me and I will show you mighty wondrous things... for my hidden treasures are marvelous... worthy of your time and patience... be slow to react and slow to discern...allow my spirit to fully reveal that which I must show you... for I desire to show it all to you...watch as the fullness of my word manifest before your eyes... see all the hidden things... see into my world... for there is where I want you to live... continue to die to self...continue... for my glory is at hand and only the pure in heart can see me...   Do Not be discouraged when those around you don't understand you...continue to proclaim my word and I will appear to your glory... For I will never leave you alone...even now I have placed you under one that loves me...one that seeks my will...I love you with an everlasting love and I have established my spirit in you..."

While in the spirit, I looked and saw a candlestick and an angel placing candles on the candlestick as it would hold 7 candles... I continued to look and I saw another angel holding a large bowl standing in front of the candlestick...the bowl was filled with oil.  As the Angel was continuing to place the candles on the candle stick... I watched as the last candle was placed..and I asked what were the candles and the angle of the Lord said these are the seven churches....I asked what the oil was and the Angel of the Lord said this is the anointing that is about to be poured out onto the churches... and the candles were lite and the fire blazed.  The fire from each candle was not an individual flame but conjoined to produce a single flame... The fire was taller and stronger than any light from any candle could ever produce on its own...As the fire blazed from the candles the angel holding the bowl poured out the anointing onto the fire and the fire was not quenched but blazed stronger... As the last candle was placed and lite and as the fire began to blaze  the Lord said to me that the fullness of time is upon us...I am pouring out my spirit

Revelation 1:20
The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

Proverbs 21:20 
There is treasure to be desired and oil in the dwelling of the wise; but a foolish man spendeth it up.


Proverbs 1:23
Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

Joel 2:28
And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:


Acts 2:18
And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

Acts 2:17
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: