Monday, February 28, 2011

The Rider of the White Horse....


[vision] 2/25/11

SAW:  A white horse appeared before me and the rider who, while facing me, I could not see...But, while he was facing me he said, "Well Done!" then he turned to leave.  As the horse turned and began walking away I could see the rider clothed in a cape of pure white with an intricately detailed gold design... shining with glory... and out from under the cape as the rider was riding away I could see a two edged sword sparkling clean...the sword itself was shinning with glory...

This is a vision that perplexed me for days...as while I was seeing it I was stunned...taking in the glory of this rider and robe to which he wore..it was beautiful....and as I began to think about his words..."Well Done".   So many times while having a vision I will ask the Holy Spirit for more details and this time I didn't...I was so captivated by what I was seeing that I was speechless... But for the last couple of days this vision has been quickened to me over and over again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[vision] 2/28/11


SAW:  An army of white horses with riders...

              [Lord, what am I looking at? What am I seeing?]

SAW:  Before the army I saw a shield... Salvation was written on the shield.... Out from the army come the same white horse and rider in which I saw on Friday (2/25/11)... and the rider said, "This is My army, prepared for battle!"  


  Revelation 19:11-16:
   11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
   12His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
   13And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
   14And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
   15And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
   16And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.