Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Black Horse....


~The Black Horse~
[vision] 2/17/11

In our prayer time tonight one member of the group begun praying for our nation and as he was praying I,while in the spirit, received this vision:

SAW:  A black horse with a rider (and the rider was holding something in his hands...) standing among a field of wheat and barley.  The horse and rider were stand in attention as if they were waiting for something...

               [Lord, what is this?]

HEARD:  My horsemen are prepared and standing ready for my command...

Zechariah 6

   1And I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came four chariots out from between two mountains; and the mountains were mountains of brass.
   2In the first chariot were red horses; and in the second chariot black horses;
   3And in the third chariot white horses; and in the fourth chariot grisled and bay horses.
   4Then I answered and said unto the angel that talked with me, What are these, my lord?
   5And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the LORD of all the earth.
   6The black horses which are therein go forth into the north country; and the white go forth after them; and the grisled go forth toward the south country.


Revelation 6
   1And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
   2And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
   3And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
   4And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
   5And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
   6And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
   7And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
   8And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

***The following Wednesday I received the additional vision from the Lord regarding this black horse...  The Holy Spirit showed me that the black horse is now riding...

ALL GLORY TO JESUS CHRIST~WORTHY IS THE LAMB!! AMEN!