Monday, February 14, 2011

The Laborers are few....

As the day wore on today I began to feel so burdened...a very nonspecific burden at first...so I prayed...and a couple of hours into prayer I started to feel such a burden for God's people, Christians!  The Lord began to show me so many people who have never matured to the meat...they still, when they feed, are only feeding on milk...they think that is all there is...they aren't even searching for more...they aren't even asking for more...They are not hungry for me, says the Lord!!  They are content and in their content, lukewarm, they have achieved death~~that is all I have to offer... I have no relationship with them...They are destroyed from a lack of knowledge... they are to weak for battle~they have little armour.... if they come to my house they only just on the pew...content to receive nothing more...afraid to receive anything more...The laborers are very few says the Lord... my work is great...but my laborers are few....  I have established a network for you... draw strength from it..... assemble together... lift each other up in my name for there I will be in the midst and I will send my angels to encamp around you and an army to fight on your behave...  assemble together for I formed this network many years ago... you have been blessed by each member... assemble together in my name and I will bless it!! Sharpen your swords for the battle is raging...

Hosea 4:6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.


Luke 14:34
Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be seasoned?


Psalm 91:11
For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

Psalm 103:20
Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.

Revelation 3:16
So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.


1 Corinthians 3:2
I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

Mark 9:50
Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his saltness, wherewith will ye season it? Have salt in yourselves, and have peace one with another.