Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Do not be deceived....

Awakened at 230am...the Holy Spirit is saying over and over...

Do not be deceived.  many are coming in my name... DO NOT ALLOW THEM TO DECEIVE YOU... They are coming against my church...Be wise, do not fall into their wiles.. stand firm...be watchful... Do not take part in vein babblings with people...these are the deceivers... they have not my spirit...
For I will not be mocked~ A fix your eyes on me and I will appear to your glory.... and they will be ashamed...for they stand in platforms that they have built... they lift themselves up for their glory...they pick apart my word like wolves...they are multiples...not just a few... Know them, Know who they are for I will show you when they appear... I will show you and you are not to take part in their vanity. For I am spirit, and those that worship me must worship me in spirit and in truth... these have not either! They are rising up but do not be dismayed for I am greater than them all...Stand firm, unshakable in the truths that I have placed in you.... for these truths bring life! 


Have your eyes open and your ears tuned for my spirit is speaking and I will not lead you astray... I am the almighty!  There is NONE LIKE ME~  Be meek, gently, humble...don't boast....don't brag....show me, who I am through love and kindness.... My spirit will draw the weak and hungry to you... For these are starving for me....they are starving for my spirit...they need shelter....


Titus 1:10
For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:


2 John 1:7
For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
John 4:14
But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.


John 6:48
I am that bread of life.


John 6:51
I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.


John 6:63
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.


John 17:3
And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Romans 8:6
For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

Galations 6:7
7Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Galations 6:3
3For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.

Galations 5 19-26
19Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
   20Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
   21Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
   22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
   23Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
   24And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
   25If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
   26Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.


Thank you Jesus!! I give you praise and glory, Amen!