Monday, February 21, 2011

....it was the vision that sustains!


[vision] 2/21/11

It was such a glorious experience and yet it only last for a second.... it was the vision that sustains!  

Yesterday during our praise and worship time at my church... The spirit was flowing and the presence of Jesus was so sweet in the air. I was enjoying my Lord and Savior praying in the spirit as I listened to the congregation, praise team and pastor offering up praises to our Almighty God.

SAW:  Jesus clothed in white with his arms opened wide... surrounding by the brightest light, yet it was wasn't so bright that I couldn't look at it...Jesus was surrounded by Glory

             [Lord, I want to see more...]

HEARD: That is all you can handle for now. I assure you, you will see more as you are prepared.

All I could do was thank him and praise him for he alone is worthy to be praised!! GLORY TO GOD ALMIGHTY! ALL PRAISE AND GLORY TO MY LORD AND SAVIOR! THANK YOU JESUS!!