Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A War in the Heavenlies...

What I am about to share is a first for me.. and I am extremely humbled and honored to have been trusted with such a vision...Many many thanks be to LORD for all he chooses to bless me with~~ May everything I do and say bring him Glory!

Around mid-morning this morning I became very heavily burdened... I just could not shake it... it seemed to be growing stronger.... I asked the Holy Spirit what it was all about... I got and immediate answer.."There is a battle going on..."  I started praying in the spirit and almost immediately I was given this vision.. I saw the sanctuary of my church... with my pastor on the platform...and above him in the atmosphere were two angels... I got the sense there were many more..but I was only allowed to see two of them... They both were absolutely beautifully dressed in "War" clothing.. in brilliant colors..The one that I could see the best was wearing a red tunic top, a gold shash around his waist and a purple skirt...This particular angel had blond hair~beautiful!  He was turned with his side and back to the sanctuary throughout  most of the vision.  I could tell he was engaged in a battle...although I couldn't see the demonic force he was fighting at that time... He had a sword in his hand and a bow with arrows over his shoulder.... although the fight was constant he did not seem to wear out or grow tired at all... It appeared as though he was in complete control of  the battle.  The other angel I could not tell as much detail about but he was facing the sanctuary with his very muscular arms folded as he stood in complete attention to what was going on in the sanctuary...He actually seemed a bit larger in statue than the other angel...  He never turned to assist the other angel...it seemed as though his job was to focus on the congregation....Even though behind him and over his shoulder I could see many demonic forces...they appeared as a black cloud.... At this point I asked the Holy Spirit what was this about.... why the battle... Instantly, the Holy spirit said, 1 Corinthians...and immediately he brought to my remembrance the pastor was beginning his teaching on the Corinthians tonight.  The Holy Spirit said they are here to defend the knowledge~the Revelation Knowledge that will be delivered during this teaching... I continued to pray in the spirit and it was an hour before I saw the other angel turn and take his place in the ranks along side the angel facing the sanctuary... I felt the burden had lifted~ however I did feel as though this was to be only the first wave of attacks~~as the teaching was underway there would be other battles.... and that PRAYER PRAYER PRAYER was going to be vital....

**interesting how 1 Corinthians speaks about spiritual gifts...

Ephesians 6: 10-20
 10Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
   11Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
   12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
   13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
   14Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
   15And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
   16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
   17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
   18Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
   19And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
   20For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

John 14:26
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Glory to Jesus for he watches over us and cares for us....