Sunday, February 27, 2011

Jesus is so tender....

[rhema] 2/27/11

" My dear child, why do you worry when you can't feel me... I have told you I will never never leave you.  At times I will hide myself from you, not to leave you alone~because i will never leave you alone... but so you can seek me.... so you can grow....so I can know whats in your heart.... I am never far from you... for I am so close I feel you breathe... but you must grow... you must seek me deeper...you must dig deeper...I have marvelous things to show you...but you must grow some more first... I am transforming you....you have work to do...but I must prepare you for it... So, my dear child~I must hide myself at times from you..so you can seek me deeper...I love you with an everlasting love~nothing can take you from me...not even yourself...don't think that you have made me angry...I do not give love the way man gives love... I love you with my love...an everlasting love... the love that has given you freedom....Do not worry....I still have you in the palm of my hand!"

Isaiah 43: 10
"You are my witnesses declares the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he."


Isaiah 43: 13
"...No one can deliver out of my hand. When I act, who can reverse it?"


Jeremiah 29:13
And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. 



Acts 17:27 
That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: 



Hebrews 13:5
"... I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee." 



Luke 24:38
And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts? 



Job 23:10-12
"But he knows the way that I take when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold. My feet have closely followed his steps, I have kept to his way without turning aside. I have not departed from the commands of his lips;  I have treasured the words of his mouth more than my daily bread." 


Jeremiah 31:3
The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with aneverlasting love: therefore with loving kindness have I drawn thee. 



JESUS,
 I LOVE YOU.... I WANT TO KNOW YOU MORE!  SO OFTEN, MY HEART JUST ACHES FOR MORE OF YOU..I GIVE YOU ALL OF ME.... EVERYDAY, I GIVE YOU ALL OF ME...THANK YOU FOR YOUR TENDER WORDS AND YOUR EVERLASTING LOVING KINDNESS...THANK YOU JESUS FOR LOVING ME, I AM SO UNWORTHY!!