Monday, February 7, 2011

Power over Sickness...

When messaging my preachers wife about this event... the Holy Spirit reminded me that I had not blogged about it... So, in being completely obedient to the Holy Spirit and my orders to write everything down I must tell of this now...

On Monday, February 7th. I woke Bryse up for school and he said to me that he was very weak... he just had no energy... I, not really knowing what time he went to bed the night before, said Bryse you can't just stay home because you have no energy...you should have gone to bed earlier and I walked out of his room.  In just a minute his bedroom door opened and he walked passed me ...went downstairs and I heard him open the door to the bathroom....In just a second I heard him vomiting.... My first thought was that he really didn't feel well.... and I felt bad for getting on to him about staying up late.... So, I went down stairs and helped him out... gave him some medication and put him on the cough with a bucket and a towel beside him just in case the urge hit him again... Just then the Holy Spirit said to me, "Go pray for healing right now!" So, I went into my bathroom (just a private place) closed the door and began to pray... I thanked God for the power over sickness that I had received, I thanked him that he had given me all power to bind and loose on earth as would be done in heaven...in the name of Jesus Christ.  I then rebuked and bound the stomach virus and the spirit of sickness~ I commanded Bryses' body be healed immediately in Jesus name and I asked the Holy Spirit to wash over him... that even right now as I prayed he is feeling no effects of this sickness and when he awakens he will be completely healed!  I then prayed the blood of Jesus over me and the rest of the family in Jesus name and I forbid the stomach virus to come near us in Jesus name... I then thanked God for the power he had given me of sickness... I gave all praise and glory to him ~ Amen!!

Bryse woke up about 3 hours later and he first words were.... I don't feel anything like what I did this morning... Like I never throw up....it's like I was never sick... !!!! 

PRAISE THE LORD!  ALL GLORY TO GOD!!


Matthew 16:19
And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Matthew 18:18
Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
John 14:13 (Whole Chapter)
And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

John 14:14 (Whole Chapter)
If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

John 15:16 (Whole Chapter)
Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

John 16:23 (Whole Chapter)
And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.

John 16:24 (Whole Chapter)
Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

AMEN!!!  ALL GLORY TO GOD!!!