Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A light in the darkness...

While praying in the spirit I saw a very dimly lite home... a very humble home...in this home was many shadows... and I could see a demon in the corner...he was large and took up the entire shadow....Then I was outside this home and I saw a light swirl down from the sky and go before me. The spirit of the Lord said to me...

I am sending you out as my light...my spirit will go before you....you will destroy the darkness for in this darkness are many shadows...many devils...they watch you from a far...lurking... they see your Armour and tremble....Do not be afraid of them... Fear Me.... Be cautious to forgive quickly and to live at peace with all men so the adversary can find no identity with you...I am sending you out to bring my love to those who are weak and sick...and to deliver them from the darkness....for your light, the light I have placed in you, will over power the darkness...it no longer has a place...The devils see my light in you and tremble...


Luke 1:79
To give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.


Luke 12:35
Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning;
Deuteronomy 8:6
Therefore thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to fear him.