Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sheep among Wolves...

As we came together tonight our minds and bodies seemed weary from the week.  It had been a week of lessons and warfare for us all...However, spiritually we were soring for God was revealing himself to us, confirming our prayers and our desires to do his will for our lives, for church and for our area.  The persecution and struggles of the week just seemed to fade away for God so assuredly spreads his wings around his redeemed!  Praise the Lord!  We entered into a time of praise/worship and prayer with much thanksgiving in our hearts... How beautiful is our Lord!

 While praying I received this from the Lord,
"For I am building up you my people. I am sending you out as sheep among wolves and they are many~ but do not look to your right or left~ for I am straight ahead and high above them all~ Let them not distract you from your task~ the task that I have given you~ The task I am laying in your hearts and minds~ Do not faint or grow weary for now is not the time to loose sight of me~ Be diligent~ Be watchful~ for you are my people called by my name~ my chosen ones~ Stand tall in my name ~ For I AM THE I AM~ "

THANK YOU LORD JESUS CHRIST~ OUR REDEEMER, OUR COMFORTER, OUR SAVIOR~FOR YOU MY LORD ARE WORTHY OF ALL PRAISE...

Matthew 10:16
Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.


Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.