Friday, February 11, 2011

The Valley of Decision..

A restless night! The spirit of God was upon me all night... in the twilight of sleep the Holy spirit was there...when I awake the Holy Spirit was there..a sense of awe filled my being as the Holy Spirit was filling my spirit with this vision...and it was grand.... filled with a sense of the time being upon us NOW....

In my spirit I saw multitudes of people such as rolling hills after rolling hills...millions upon millions...all in grand attention...facing East... and a quietness filled the land... there was no light... No sun, no moon, and no starts gave any light...  not a word was being spoke...there was complete silence...a complete stillness....Above the people was the spirit of God...The very atmosphere was God..more grand and encompassing than anything your mind could imagine... and all the people were in absolute attention to Lord God Almighty

Joel 3: 14-15
Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the Lord is near n the valley of decision. The sun and moon will be darkened, and the stars no longer shine.