Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thank you Father for your Watchful Eyes!

~Watchful Eyes~

[Rhema] 2/24/11

This feeling started last night... a very nonspecific burden... I know I use that terminology often but so many times thats how a burden from the Lord starts, as I have learned.  You feel this burden sometimes it's a physical burden in that your chest may really be hurting as if the hand of the Lord is pressing on you Other times, it may be a spiritual burden where your spirit literally feels heavy.  This time it was a little of both...I would pray and open the Word and really just could not get there.   I woke up this morning at 530am as I always try to do to seek God's face early... and still that burden remained... it was a spiritual restlessness!  I began to pray in the spirit..

HEARD:  Rebuke the spirit of lies!

 ... So I did...and I loosed the Holy Spirit to take over that void... I prayed the Blood of Jesus over my mind and body...

HEARD:  Do not lean on your on understanding! Now say it with me.

           ["In all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your paths!" (Proverbs 3:5-6)]

Somewhat perplexed by this word from the Lord... I began to search my spirit....as I wasn't sure where God was going with this....still praying in the spirit..

HEARD:  Your doubting the words I have placed in you. Your trying to reason with your mind my ways. Your trying to reason with your mind the words I give you. Your letting the spirit of lies place doubt in you.

I had no words...for he was completely right!!   For a couple of days I have doubted, not God but my abilities through him.... Not God's word, but my ability to receive God's word and accurately articulate it to whoever he needs me too!  Or, so I thought.  But, what God was beginning to show me was if I am doubting myself then I am doubting his word! For his spirit is with in me and alive and working.  Therefore,  if I doubt my abilities through Christ Jesus ~~~I am doubting the Word of God!!!

2 Corinthians 4:13-18
"It is written: "I believed; therefore I have spoken." With that same spirit of faith we also believe and therefore speak, because we know that the one who raised the Lord Jesus from the dead will also raise us with Jesus and present us with you in his presence. All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God. Therefore we do no lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary and what is unseen is eternal." NIV

My focus in this passage is in the words, "I believed; therefore I have spoken. With that same spirit of faith we also believe and therefore speak..." This is what glowed off the page to me!  I have to believe in the Word of God and that His spirit is continually at work within me. Because he has placed his spirit in me, I have the same spirit of faith! If I believe that then I believe in the gift that he has given me~not leaning on my own understanding but in all my ways acknowledging him.  Trusting that he is directing my path... proving over and over again to me that he is at work.  As I am a jar of clay containing the all surpassing power from GOD!!! This power is not from me but from my ability to carry around the death of Jesus Christ so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed!! [2 Corinthians 4: 7-12]. If, I BELIEVE then it is impossible to have doubt for they can not coexist.  So, therefore if I believe I speak not from my own understanding but form the ALL SURPASSING POWER FROM GOD!!!  Meaning, if I am speaking because I am BELIEVING in the all surpassing power from God the enemy has no power and doubt has no place!!! PRAISE GOD!!

God continues to reveal death to me... the death of self so that his son may live in me... Therefore, I must not lean on my own understanding but in all my ways acknowledge him and he will direct my path!!! 

I have also learned that when God wants to get something through to you...and your a willing vessel allowing yourself to be corrected by him he will use every avenue that you have allowed him too...to confirm his word and to build your faith!  .In saying that, I received an email this morning form Marsha Burns Ministries...a very dear prophetic ministry that I have grown to love and appreciate greatly.  I have to share this word because this was meant for me this morning and God will always confirm His messages to us. 

[start quote]
"My children, be diligent to do what I have called you to do. But know this, the enemy will come to bring insecurity and cause you to get self-focused. He will undermine your confidence and boldness in what I have set before you. Do not look at yourselves or consider whether you have succeeded or failed. The responsibility for success or failure is not yours but Mine. Yours is not to calculate the impact of your efforts, but to only pledge allegiance to Me and allow Me to direct your every step, says the Lord."

Psalms 18:35 You have also given me the shield of Your salvation; Your right hand has held me up, Your gentleness has made me great.

[end quote]

Thank you Jesus!! Dear Father, in Jesus name I come to you praising you for your ever watchful eyes!! Thank you for seeing me and for acting quickly to bring light to all darkness!  Thank you for revealing the enemy to me... and thank you father for giving me the power to bind on earth what you have bound in heave....Thank you for revealing life through death to me and for keeping me on the right path!!! Thank you for the ALL SURPASSING POWER that you have placed in me that I might live a victorious life and through that others might live!!  For all glory is your alone!! You alone are worthy of all praise!! Thank you  Thank you Thank you Thank you~~ Amen