Thursday, June 23, 2011

Be Still...

[Vision] 6/20/11

SAW:  a single chair

HEARD:  Be still

I have been pondering this for a few days, waiting on the Lord to confirm this word. This morning I received this following email which is definitely a timely word for me as it describes perfectly what I am going through right now...


Message body


Spirit of Prophecy Bulletin

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns -- 6/23/11:
I had a vision of a work of the enemy that comes like a whirlwind or tornado. There are darts and arrows in the force of the whirlwind that are designed to pierce those who are caught in its storm. The purpose of this attack is to bring fear, confusion, and a sense of helplessness. You can recognize this work by the chaos that tries to engulf your mind and emotions. Refuse to succumb to this force of darkness, and stand firm in your faith that I am with you to bring you through to complete victory. Stand still and see the deliverance that I will bring forth, says the Lord.
Exodus 14:13 And Moses said to the people, "Do not be afraid. Stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which He will accomplish for you today."


Exodus 14:14
New International Version (NIV)
14 The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still.”


Psalm 37:7
New International Version (NIV)
7 Be still before the LORD
   and wait patiently for him;
do not fret when people succeed in their ways,
   when they carry out their wicked schemes.



Mark 4:39
New International Version (NIV)
39 He got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves, “Quiet! Be still!” Then the wind died down and it was completely calm.

Father, I come to you humbly praising you and worshiping you.  Thank you father for revealing the enemy's schemes...and for fighting on my behalf! Father, there is certainly none like you!

*photo provided by Sandra Martin My Digital Collages on Polyvore