Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My hurting heart...




[God I feel so burdened....There's too much fighting for my attention...And I see so many hurting people...Father, it's too much... to much pain... my heart hurts daily... I am moved to tears seeing your people hurting.... Father, take them out of their situations... make something of them...I beg of you on their behave for they know not what to ask for... Father reach down and love them...Send someone to love them...My heart is hurting....My eyes have been opened...I had no idea there were so many...like this Lord... so many without...This hurts so much! ]

HEARD:  With you the whole way.   Patience.  Concentrate.  Being prepared.  I have to show you. You must see.  There is beauty in this breaking.  Focus.

[ ...Father, make your presence known to me..when I am being pulled in so many directions...when I am seeing so much hurt... so much loneness.... center me Lord... Help me to always be compassionate... Help me Lord, it's so hard at times to focus....there are so many hurting people... it's too much...]

HEARD: This will make you stronger...stop fighting the process...work with me...I know this hurts...I am developing your heart to be just like mine... to feel what I feel... to see what I see....

Father, I give you praise for you are the sovereign Lord... Lord I love you more and more everyday... Just when I think I can't love you  more...You teach me new ways to see you and new ways to love you.... Father thank you for my sight...thank you for my hearing... Thank you Father that You have made me love you...that you have brought me out of the darkness so I can see your marvelous light.... You are shining so beautifully...Your so bright... and the dark is so dark....the contrast is overwhelming and is so apparent... ..may my eyes always be able to see you... and my ears always be able to hear you.... Father I am nothing without you...Father, continue to mold my heart like yours... I will endure this... I will...... I LOVE YOU!

**photo provided by Creative Currents By Sandra Martin