Thursday, June 16, 2011

I send the Helping Hands...

Helix Nebula As Seen By Hubble and the Cerro Toledo Inter-American ObservatoryHelix Nebula As Seen By Hubble and the Cerro Toledo Inter-American Observatory



This morning I was reading Sandy Warner's daily email and as I read the words to ponder:


"WORD TO PONDER: STEP STOOLS TO BECOME BREAK STOOLS  7/20/02
For years, My people have been climbing My Holy Mountain one step at a time.  Forsaking all for the journey to Me, they have climbed steep terrain and faced insurmountable odds.  And still they have climbed.  It has stirred My heart to watch them grow with each step along the way.  For I have known the depths of their cries and the sweat upon their brows. 

In times when they could not even think of climbing another step, I have sent My angels with small stepping stools.  They have bowed low to serve My weary ones and even helped them lift their legs to take another tiny half step.  Later, when My weary ones could no longer comply, these servant angels placed their stepping stools beneath them so they could sit down with their weary loads. "

[end qoute]

SAW:  My pc desk top which is a photo (above) of  Helix Nebula taken from the Hubble Telescope. Looks exactly like an eye to me...  In the vision I saw the eye but there was also a smaller eye (exact duplicate) just in front of the bigger eye.  So there were two eyes looking at me..

 After rereading Sandy's Rhema I became so overcome with emotion and felt tears falling down my face.  I always seem to break down ("Break" buzz word throughout the email) when I read about God dispatching his angels.  There is just something so soothing about the Father of all creation dispatching His Holy Angles to minister to me... to any of us.... For me it's always a very humbling...a very much, "Lord who am I" types of moments...

HEARD: Helping hands

I heard once Bob Jones talking about God's Angles and how they are "mostly unemployed" and are waiting for us to employ them.  We employ them by prayer.  Not praying to the angles... but our prayers to the Father empower the angles to be released to be our helping hands...  The angels praise the Lord and do His bidding...obey his commands... NOT OURS!  [ WE ARE NOT TO PRAY TO ANGELS]


Psalm 103:20(NIV)


 "20 Praise the LORD, you his angels,
   you mighty ones who do his bidding,
   who obey his word."



It is at the will of the Father for the angels to be dispatched on our behalf.  For we have this promise:


Psalm 91:9-14 (NIV)


 9 If you say, “The LORD is my refuge,”
   and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm will overtake you,
   no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
   to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
   so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
   you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

 14 “Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him;
   I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.



But it always seems to be the "Work" of the angels that gets my tears flowing.. Partly because the "Work" of the angels is to minister to us...


Hebrews 1:14 
"Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?

...Us, who are to inherit salvation! They are our "helping hand"... They are always dispatched in just the right time to the do will of the Father...and the will of the Father is for them to be ministering to us who are to inherit salvation.  Though we are made a little lower than them they stoop low to do the bidding of the Father... Hum, a lesson is in there for us, huh?


Hebrews 2:7

"7 You made them a little lower than the angels;
   you crowned them with glory and honor"

Psalm 8:4-5 (NIV)
4 what is mankind that you are mindful of them,
   human beings that you care for them?

 5 You have made them a little lower than the angels
   and crowned them with glory and honor.




For who are we?  We are joint heirs with Christ...seated in heavenly places...

Ephesians 2:6 (NIV)
6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,


Therefore, let us all, being seated in the the heavenlies....a seat of great authority lift our prayers in great expectation and adoration for our Father who is evermore watching over us and commanding his angels over us.... What an amazing eye in the sky...


Words to ponder:

Father, I come before you in complete awe of you once again.. I give you praise, Lord I worship you for you are evermore watching over us...I thank you for the reminders that you send as man explains away the divine nature of your great works...Thank you Lord that you dispatch your angels to minister to us...Thank you Father that we are never alone...and helping hands are always near by... THANK YOU FATHER for the reminder that YOUR TWO EYES are always on me...YOU SEE every struggle...every cry...Thank you Lord! THANK YOU! I worship you Lord and praise you for as I climb your holy mountain...as I struggle each day that you have already sent your word and a stool ready and waiting for my weary legs... Father, may my life bring you honor and glory in Jesus Mighty Name!!