Monday, June 13, 2011

Come my Eagles and Fly...


6/11


I was quickened to "Eagles" on two separate discussions 30mins apart

Quickened Phrase #1:  "baby eagles are doing down by the river"
Quickened Phrase #2: "watching all the eagles flap their wings"

Quickened Vision: "My Spirit Soars" [...as on the wings of an eagle...]

[vision 2/1/11]  My Spirit Soars...

This morning while praying, In a vision an angel of the Lord appeared to me and said, "Come, I must show you what the Lord is saying..."  as he reached out his hand...I arose and the angel took my hand...instantly we were soaring above mountains... I saw tall tall mountains and lush deep valleys... I saw the spirit of the Lord soaring as wind above them both... as on the wings of an eagle... The spirit of the Lord said to me, "As I have awaken you out of a sleep...out of darkness I have drawn you and now my spirit soars in you... high above all the mountains and valleys, my spirit in you is soaring!"

1 Peter 2:9
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

2 Samuel 22:11
And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: and he was seen upon the wings of the wind.

Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

2 Corinthians 4:6
For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

Praise the LORD....He calls us out of darkness... calls us to himself!!


===========================

Update: 

6/12 and  6/13
Quickened Song: "Call on Jesus" 

                          "But when I call on Jesus, 
                          All things are possible
                          I can mount on wings like eagles and soar. 
                          When I call on Jesus
                          Mountains are gonna fall
                         'cause he will move heaven and earth
                          to come rescue me when I call." 

============================

update: tonight 6/13

Tonight, as I was praying I quickened to re-read a QW members discussion.    As I was re-reading it there was some additional replys that I had not read yet... I was somewhat stunned (don't know why, but I always am by God) when I read this paragraph... 

"The way of an eagle in the sky - when a storm front comes the eagle is one of the few birds that doesn't take shelter - it aims directly at the storm but UP so that it uses the storm to propel itself higher. And with warm thermal air an eagle circles around and around, carried on the breeze, BUT, they are also going higher at the same time, so with each complete circle they don't go back to the place they left - they spiral upwards. I've studied eagles flying this way and the Lord showed me that's how it is with those who soar with Him on His Spirit - the spirals represent moving upwards, as well as going around in a circle, so that we overcome evil with good and ride above the storms."
[end quote]

What I believe God is saying here is that now is the time to rise up... rise above...take flight...spread your wings and fly... Fly, flap your wings with the most assured faith that the air beneath your wings is the very breath of God.. propelling you to new heights...Soaring about the mountains and valleys below... God is calling us higher! 

We are about to enter into the second phase of 2011 and I believe we are about to see an even greater anointing...an even great outpouring of God's glory... I believe God is saying come higher...Come higher so I may show you...Come to me, I want to show you cliffs in the rocks... cliffs I have carved out just for my eagles to nest...to take rest...to take shelter...and watch far above it all my wonders as they are displayed in the heavens and in the earth... Come my eagles and fly...

Exodus 19:4 (NIV)

4 ‘You yourselves have seen what I did to Egypt, and how I carried you on eagles’ wings and brought you to myself.

Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.




==========================

Update: 6/14

This morning while praying asking the Lord for a word...

SAW:  the word with chapter and verse: Ezekiel 17:2
 (interesting note: Chapter 17 contains the parable of Two Eagles and A Vine)
2 “Son of man, set forth an allegory and tell it to the Israelites as a parable."

As I read through Chapter 17 I was quickened to 22-24
 "22 “‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I myself will take a shoot from the very top of a cedar and plant it; I will break off a tender sprig from its topmost shoots and plant it on a high and lofty mountain. 23 On the mountain heights of Israel I will plant it; it will produce branches and bear fruit and become a splendid cedar. Birds of every kind will nest in it; they will find shelter in the shade of its branches. 24 All the trees of the forest will know that I the LORD bring down the tall tree and make the low tree grow tall. I dry up the green tree and make the dry tree flourish.
   “‘I the LORD have spoken, and I will do it.’”"

======================

update:

confirmation:


This morning I received this email from a QW fellow member:


Hi Erica,
I woke up with this song in my spirit Sunday Morning.
Blessings,

"And as I wait, I will rise up like the eagle
And I will soar with you
Your spirit leads me on,
 in the power of your love"


**I love how the Lord will always confirm his words to us!!  Thank you Father!