Monday, June 20, 2011

Do NOThing...



This one is interesting...

[Rhema] 6/19/11


HEARD: "DO NOT recreate the wheel"


      [been wrestling with my blog lately...]


================
[Rhema] 6/20/11

 Sandy's Comments: 
"When I think of donut possibly being a word pun, it could mean DO NOT."
"Both Anna and I once had rhema that God called, DO NOTHING. "

          Quickened words: "DO NOT" & "DO NOTHING"

My response :
    "Well, I certain can DO NOThing without him"
         
          Quickened words: "Do NOThing" 


**interesting how my "Do NOThing" contains both "DO NOT" and "DO NOTHING"... Hum...


I sat down with my bible to ponder Job 33 but as I sat and opened the bible I said, "Okay, Jeremiah 33"~ I quickly realized what I said and thought that's "NOT" right~ It's Job33!  Hum, well let me see about Jeremiah 33 then...


Jeremiah 33:3


3 ‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’


Somewhat stunned I closed my bible and pondered what just happened...I then went in and sat in the bathroom with Ke while she was talking a bath~ Opened my bible and my eyes fell on...


Proverbs 8:10-11


10 Choose my instruction instead of silver,
   knowledge rather than choice gold,
11 for wisdom is more precious than rubies,
   and nothing you desire can compare with her.



pondering....

*photo by Bluebird Scraps by Sandra Martin  Thank you Sandra!