Sunday, June 19, 2011

Through Time and Space...




Parable: 
This morning I was sitting at kitchen table and from that advantage point I could chose to see out the huge picture window by my dinning table, where I can see my driveway and the highway; or my huge bay window behind my sink where I can see our backyard, our deck, a garden, large grassy field and even another house. The weather is absolutely beautiful very sunny with a nice breeze blowing.... 

I glanced out one window and saw the highway: 

HEARD: Through time and space.  


            [A dimension within a dimension.]

I then glanced out of the other window and saw green grassy fields; wind blowing through the trees; our deck and backyard (different levels of gathering)...  

SAW: a white door floating in the air...and myself, dressed in white, walking up to the door and placing my hand on the door knob.   


Q'Words:
table
highway
sunny
white
door
hand

Quickened verse: Isaiah 35:8-9
8 And a highway will be there; it will be called the Way of Holiness; it will be for those who walk on that Way. The unclean will not journey on it; wicked fools will not go about on it. 9 No lion will be there, nor any ravenous beast; they will not be found there; But only the redeemed will walk there,"
===========================

Luke 13:22-25

22 Then Jesus went through the towns and villages, teaching as he made his way to Jerusalem. 23 Someone asked him, “Lord, are only a few people going to be saved?”
   He said to them, 24 “Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to. 25 Once the owner of the house gets up and closes the door, you will stand outside knocking and pleading, ‘Sir, open the door for us.’
   “But he will answer, ‘I don’t know you or where you come from.’

Luke 11:9-10

“So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.10 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

Revelation 4:1
1 After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said,“Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this.”


==========================


Quickened Read:  Anna Rountree proclaimed in her book, "The Heavens' Opened"  that with a wave of an angels' hand a stairway was opened up...


"WITH A WAVE of the angel's hand, a stairway appeared, touching the earth and reaching beyond my view into heaven. I moved to the base of the stairs and looked up. I was still heaving from running.
The angel flew beside the stairs, higher than its base on earth, and waved me upward: "Come on!" the angel shouted. "The ram is coming, and we don't want him to see this stairway. Come on!"
There were no hand rails on the narrow stairs. The stairs were clear like glass, which can be slippery. I could hear the battering ram rolling; although I was still panting, I began to run up the stairs.
"Faster!" the angel called.
I kept my eyes on the stairs. In his hands the angel had a scarlet cord fastened to the stairs at the bottom. I could hear the battering ram getting closer, but the angel pulled the cord and brought up the first section of the stairway, like attic stairs that can be lowered and raised.
"Hurry!" the angel urged.
I continued to run up the steps, breathless. The angel pulled the thin rope, and another section of the stairs rose. 
"Keep climbing," the angel said, although now his tone of voice was less urgent.
With a mighty effort, I completed the stairs and turned to make sure I had indeed escaped. The battering ram was directly below, rolling beneath us as the third section of the stairs was pulled up.
"You were safe after climbing the second set of stairs; but to be really safe, you needed to pass the third,"
[end qoute]


========================


Quickened Vision: 6/11/11 "See the Unseen"


SAW:  While sitting at my kitchen table, I saw "space" in my kitchen and the "space" moved as though something was there but I couldn't see what it was... 


HEARD: Bring the unseen into the seen.

[... This area "space" looked/moved like "liquid" space..or "liquid" air.... I remember years ago I watched a movie where an actor was hunting this creature that couldn't be seen...but the when the creature was present the space he occupied would move like "liquid" space...or "liquid" air..I think Terminator was the name of the movie...] 

2 Corinthians 4: 17-18
" For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but what is unseen since what is seen is temporary but what is unseen is eternal." 


==========================


Interesting note: 
Both times I have received rheme concerning different dimensions...I was seasted at my kitchen table..Very prophetic in nature as it is while we are sitting at the Lords' table, feasting on the word of God...we as children of God have access to all the heavens... being seated with Christ in the heavenly realms (Ephesians 2:6 "And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,") every door is open to us...all things are possible (Matthew 19:26;Mark 10:27).

Also, note: I was clothed in white and the door was white.  The color white is associated  with righteousness~those who overcome by the blood of the lamb~those that have been refined by fire...  


Revelation 3:5

5 The one who is victorious will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out the name of that person from the book of life, but will acknowledge that name before my Father and his angels.



Revelation 3:18

18 I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.


Pondering...
This is not the first time I have received rhema concerning dimensions within deminsons...this seems to be a recurring messege here lately...coming in various different forms...Which emphases it's importance...The vastness of God is unfathomable to man... Our mortal minds just have such difficulty comprehending all that God has created...We know of at there two dimensions (a dimension within a dimension) ...or realms; the physical (where we live) and the spiritual ( where God, the angels, spirits of righteous made perfect live; Hebrews 12: 21-24).  God is spirit and those that worship him must worship him in spirit (John 4:23-24).  Therefore, it is reasonable to believe that if we are worshiping a spirit God in our spirits we can also access the spirit realm... Coming and going just as the Angels do...The DOOR to that realm is very simply FAITH (Acts 14:27)!... Oh, only to believe! 


=========================
[Vision] 3/21/11

This morning in prayer I asked the Lord to show me an area where I need work... and area that he wants me to grow in...and for the wisdom, knowledge and understanding to grasp it.....and as I continued to pray and worship him the Lord revealed to me a key and on that key was the word "FAITH".  I reached out my hand and took the key and as I did a door appeared that had the word "FAITH" on it.  I placed the key in the door knob and turned the handle... as I did the door opened and inside the door was the universe... I saw the earth, the heavens, the stars...everything.... EVERYTHING seen and unseen is located within the door of "FAITH".... This is so significant to me as I love living in the world of the unseen... I love the gift of seeing into the spirit...I thank God daily for what he has given me... I ask and pray so often for God to allow me to walk into the world of the unseen more and more often...!!

 Hebrews 11: 3"By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God's command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible."

Just inside the door of faith was another key.  On this key was the word "DOUBT".  I reached out and took the key but I had to walk back through the door of "FAITH" to get to the door of "DOUBT" for doubt can not exist inside "FAITH".  As I did, I saw the closed door of "DOUBT" beside the door opened door of "FAITH", I placed the key in the door knob and locked the door... and tossed the key away... Just as I did a huge weight fell of me....I felt "light" ...I felt freed!!

Even now as I am writing this I am seeing another key. This key has the word "Fear" on it.... I open my Bible and the Lord leads me to this verse.

Isaiah 33:6 " He will be the sure foundation for your times, a rich story of salvation and wisdom and knowledge; the fear of the Lord is the key to this treasure." 

How beautiful ~~  God has given me (not just me) the key of FAITH that unlocks everything seen and unseen within the universe... He placed within the door of faith the key of DOUBT to be able to lock that door and throw away the key.... He has also given the key to all of the treasure of wisdom and understanding which is the FEAR of the LORD!!  How beautiful is our Lord that he places in our hand the keys to the universe...all we have to do is reach out and take it!!!  THANK YOU JESUS!!


========================
Confirmation:  The photo above posted on 6/16/11 by Sandra Martin "Faith Like a Child" by Creative Currents

========================
update 9pm 6/19/11
Confirmation from Kelly's Cottage: http://kellyscottage.com/rhemawords/

**First photo provided by Creative Currents by Sandra Martin