Sunday, June 5, 2011

Unity...The Scalpel



VISION: 6/3/11
SAW: A man with a horseshoe shaped surgical incision on his head. 

[ I know from being a surgical/trauma nurse for many years that this a surgical incision from a craniotomy or craniectomy- A surgery to remove part of the brain, a tumor, a blood clot, damaged tissue, or just to relieve pressure. ]

HEARD: Incised. I will cut out the memory of those hurtful times~ I will remove the cancer...the disease from my children.  Forgiveness will reighn freely among my children~ Forgiveness must happen for my glory to come. ~ My children must have unhindered hearts~they must have nothing standing in the way of hearing my words~ I will cut out the hardened parts from their memory~ and judgement will no longer be passed from brother to sister~ Unity will happened among my children. UNITY. SOLIDARITY. This will expedite my glory on the earth~ I am the great physician and I have chosen the scalpel. 

Psalms 133
" How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity! It is like the precious oil poured on the head, running down on the beard, running down on Aaron's beard, down upon the collar of his robes. It is as if the dew of Hermon were falling on Mount Zion. For there the Lord bestows his blessings, even life forevermore." 

Father, I come before you...to honor and to adore you...Father I come to worship you, for you are the great physician...Father help us to have unhindered hearts...help us to not pass judgement on our brothers and sisters... Father help us to live at peace...lifting each other up... encouraging one another... to be one body before  you... Help us, Father, to unit... Help us to receive with open hearts even the ones gone astray...the ones you are bringing back into the fold...Cover us with the blood of your son...making us one solid blanket covering your earth...That our prayers will unit and expedite your glory... Father, help us to receive you unhindered...with open ears...Hearing, feasting on every word.... Father all for your glory!  In Jesus Mighty name.