Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Write it down and make it plain...


Dream 6/15/11

SAW: A paragraph typed out. The only two words I could read in the paragraphe as they literally glowed were: "Plain" and "Silver"

Definitions:
Plain: 
1. clear or distinct to the eye or ear: a plain trail to the river;to stand in plain view.
2. clear to the mind; evident, manifest, or obvious: to make one's meaning plain.
3. conveying the meaning clearly and simply; easily understood:plain talk.

Silver:  (as it relates to words)
1. clear and soft: silver sounds
2. eloquent; persuavive: a silver tongue
3. well articulated; silver speech

As I was researching scripture looking for a confirmation for the word "silver" I was not coming up with anything that fit... nothing confirmed....So, I asked the Lord for a confirmation for this dream...

HEARD:  Wait for it.  Make it plain.  Habakkuk.  


          [Thank you Lord!]

Habakkuk 2:1-3

1 I will stand at my watch 
   and station myself on the ramparts;
I will look to see what he will say to me,
   and what answer I am to give to this complaint.[a]
The LORD’s Answer
2 Then the LORD replied:
   “Write down the revelation
   and make it plain on tablets
   so that a herald[b] may run with it.
3 For the revelation awaits an appointed time;
   it speaks of the end
   and will not prove false.
Though it linger, wait for it;
   it[c] will certainly come
   and will not delay.

=======================

Update 6/18/11


Confirmation: Posted on The Elijah List written by Steve Shultz founder and publisher. Received via email 

"Jesus always gravitated to the unlearned and the simple. Years ago, when I lived in Texas, I was given one of my first prophetic words. This prophet said God was sending me to the simple. We need to approach the world with a simple message. Bill Bright said it well. He wrote in the Four Spiritual Laws that God loves us and has a wonderful plan for our lives. He was right. We just don't often read the fine print. We have to go through hard times to learn to love Jesus better."

[end quote]


still pondering...