Monday, June 27, 2011

I am...

I am

**This is a realization of the dream I received on Saturday June 25,2011: No Weapon Formed Shall...

[vision]

Words.  They can become binding agents to the negative whether or not they are intended to be that way... With out clear communication sometimes we interpret things incorrectly. Other times we may feel the full brunt of well aimed harshness...Still, there are times when the lack of words can hurt just as bad.   Either way directly or indirectly words can hurt...and this hurt, mishandled, can cause soul wounds...

Whether the toughest of the tough is willing to admit it or not, we all get injured by words or lack there of...And to be honest, sometimes word wounds are more painful than actual flesh and blood wounds...There are all kinds of narcotics and non-narcotics available to handle flesh and blood wounds... But how do we handle soul wounds...?

Saturday, I was wounded indirectly.  Oh, my heart hurt and I immediately ran to God, crying on His shoulder... I felt very much like a child running to a parent over a sibling hurting my feelings...After sometime  at the feet of my Father I asked the Lord to bless this person who hurt me...to bless all they do... every endeavor...every decision...every area of their life.  "Lord, bless them!", I said through my tears with a sincere heart!

Last night as I laid my head down to sleep this wound seemed to be still gaping open...an open door which I knew I had to close quickly...I started praying in the spirit...



SAW: A linear open wound with a large hand coming in and very precisely and skillfully injecting analgesic into the bed of the wound.

HEARD: Word Hindrance. Pain

HEARD: Who cut in on you.

Within mins my heart was at peace... my mind was settled...The Lord made me realize that this really wasn't about this other person...it was about me and my insecurities.  About giving other people the authority to influence my thoughts... my actions... my worthiness....my understanding of who I am in Christ...The Lord made me realize that my identity comes solely from HIM as he is the giver and the taker of everything... My worth, my calling does not come as a result of mans' approval or opinions. 

Within minutes the hindrance from those words no longer lingered... my soul was healed and I had a new refreshed understanding of my calling. 

Galatians 5:6-8
6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.
 7 You were running a good race. Who cut in on you to keep you from obeying the truth? 8 That kind of persuasion does not come from the one who calls you.


Psalm 147:3
3 He heals the brokenhearted 
and binds up their wounds.


. ~I give you praise and glory~Thank you Father...