Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Take My Reins...

Horse Eye Art - Window to the Soul by Ron  McGinnis


6/20/11
Quickened Words:
                 Wrestle
                 Revelation

HEARD: run before you walk

SAW: Eye of a horse

HEARD: Whispers

Horse Vision Through Your Horse's Eyes (summarized)
a. Their large eyes enable them to detect even the slightest motion. 
b. Superior Night vision
c. Horses have a wide vision range but have two blind spots.
     1. Directly behind them
     2. Directly in front of them
d. The blind spot directly in front of the horse makes a horse on "a bit" essentially walking blind as he has to depend solely on the person directing them.
e. Because of the horses blind spot, he has to be totally dependent on the rider's voice when jumping.


James 3:3

 3 When we put bits into the mouths of horses to make them obey us, we can turn the whole animal.



Psalm 26:2

 2Examine me, O LORD, and prove me; try my reins and my heart.


2 Samuel 22:29-31

29For thou art my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness.
 30For by thee I have run through a troop: by my God have I leaped over a wall.



Matthew 11:29

29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.


~Interesting NOTE:
Natural horsemanship Or Horse Whispering is the philosophy of working with horses by appealing to their instincts and herd instincts. It involves communication techniques derived from wild horse observation in order to build a partnership that closely resembles the relationships that exist between horses.[1]

Hum...

~OR~

Quickened Words:
                 Wrestle
                 Revelation

HEARD: run before you walk

SAW: Eye of a horse

HEARD: Whispers

Revelation 9:7
7 The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces.


**wrestling with this revelation...certain there are more than two...