Monday, July 4, 2011

...Calling Trees of Righteousness~






[vision] 7/3/11


SAW:  I saw written: This is Erica... She is known...I live by her prophesies...


HEARD: Choosing Trees


Quickened Dream: Choosing Trees


HEARD:  Remember when you were called. Not many of you were noble.  Not many were wise.



1 Corinthians 1:26


 26 Brothers and sisters, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[dream]5/17/11


Choosing Trees...


My husband (Tom)  and I were in our yard choosing which trees to cut down...and as we were discussing which ones should go... I was awaken by my 5 year old talking in her sleep.. she was saying, "Choose this one...I think you should pick this one.."  As I lay there somewhat stunned by how my dream and her talking in her sleep coincided...they seemed to go together... So, not being able to go back to sleep I got up with my bible and sat down to pray... 

SAW: the word "Cypress" 

Isaiah 60: 13-14
The glory of Lebanon will come to you, the juniper, the fir and the cypress together, to adorn my sanctuary; and I will glorify the place for my feet. The children of your oppressors will come bowing before you; all who despise you will bow down at your feet and will call you the city of the Lord, Zion the holy one of Israel

Isaiah 41:17-210 (KJV)
"When the poor and need seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth from thirst, I the LORD will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them.  I will open rivers in high places , and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry lands springs of water. I will plant in the wilderness the ceder, the shittah tree, and the myrtle, and the oil tree, I will set in the desert the fir tree, and the pine, and the box tree together: That they may see, and know, and consider, and understand together, that the hand of the Lord hath done this, and the Holy One of Israel hath created it. 


Isaiah 61:3


 3To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.


I have learned that God will use certain people in dreams that have certain names... the meanings to these names give clues to the message that God is sending: 

Tom means Twin

When I look up Cypress on the WWW these are the characteristics I found: 
strength 
durability
has it's own persevering oil
stable
highly resistant to splitting and warping
resistant to insects, decay, chemical corroison and damaging elements

Strong's concordance: Cypress 8391: 1265
A small evergreen tree: cypress or cider
A noble tree of statilness
material for a temple



1 Corinthians 6:19
"What? Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?"

Being the very temple of God we are called to be a picture of strength~as we are armed with the word of God; durable~ able to stand firm... unshakable;  stable~grounded in the word of God; resistant to all the wiles of the devil....Never swerving from who we are called to be... We are called to be Trees of Righteousness! 

God is choosing trees to make up his sanctuary...to build his temple... evergreens...noble trees... trees that are identical to his son...His children who have been made in the imagine of his son... Twins...The only material fitted for a temple... to bring Him Glory and Honor!

Father, I come to you...humbly asking to be made into a tree of righteousness for you...To bring you honor and glory.... Father create within me stability, durability, nobility... An evergreen for you Lord... Never swerving from who you are creating me to be...a firm pillar for you.... May I be a fitting temple for your Holy Spirit...In Jesus Name!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The last several days the word "Pivotal" has been in my spirit.  I have felt as though this holiday...This July 4th would be such a pivotal time for the our nation... our churches...our anointings... As God unleashes the next great move this year.. .I believe that today marks the first day to that move... And as I woke this morning I felt the spirit of God so heavily...a fresh anointing!   

Thank you Father~ I give all the glory to you alone!  For I am nothing without you... May your name be lifted up...May your words be exalted not mine... For my words are not mine, but yours Lord~ May all that is scribed be a direct request from you Lord!
~ Father, let a fresh boldness fall on your servants in Jesus Mighty Name! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Confirmations: 
Received this article this morning: 

~more to come...