Friday, July 29, 2011

Reminder: Watch

watchtower


[word vision] 7/29/11


SAW: "Spectator"

Spectator means: (dictionary.com)

  1. a person who looks on or watches; onlooker; observer.
  2. a person who is present at and views a spectacle, display, or the like; member of an audience.
Strong's Concordance: Watch  H6822

1) to look out or about, spy, keep watch, observe, watch
a) (Qal) to keep watch, spy
b) (Piel) to watch, watch closely

Authorized translations: "watch", "watchman", "behold", "look", "spy", "look up", "waited", "look well", "variant of Zophim"

Isaiah 21:5-7

" 6For thus hath the LORD said unto me, Go, set a watchman, let him declare what he seeth."

Ezekiel 3:17

"17 “Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the people of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me."


Ezekiel 33:1-3

"Renewal of Ezekiel’s Call as Watchman
"1 The word of the LORD came to me: 2 “Son of man, speak to your people and say to them: ‘When I bring the sword against a land, and the people of the land choose one of their men and make him their watchman, 3 and he sees the sword coming against the land and blows the trumpet to warn the people,"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Update confirmation: 7/29/11 @ 320pm


Today while driving home from work, I watched (was a spectator to) a tree fall across the highway crushing the cab of a truck. The truck had the driver and two passengers.   As I got out of my car grabbing my nursing bag all I could hear was someone screaming for help.  I climbed through the tree (literally climbing through the limbs~it was huge) and saw this tree lying across the chest of a lady...As I was holding c-spine and  monitor pulse ox on her for an hour covered in glass and waiting for numerous crews to cut through this tree and then the cab of the truck... I remembered this word I received this morning: "Spectator".  As I sat in this truck I just began to pray for healing and rejecting in Jesus name any life threatening injuries. As the tree was lifted and the lady was able to be extracted,  I had church in the cab of that truck praising God (for 2 more inches and this lady would have had a completely crushed chest).

The lady has some nasal/facial fractures (that was obvious) and possibly a fractured arm...possibly even fractured ribs... Please pray for her rapid healing... Also there was a young lady in the back seat...who was covered in blood and going into shock... She was transported rather quickly...as she was not pinned in...

Please join me in prayers for these people...As I was a spectator for a reason.. Thank you!

God bless~e