Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Unfruitful Works of Darkness...



Unfruitful Works of Darkness

[parable] 7/18/11

Tonight I read this amazing posting of a dream a friend felt lead to share..The dream concerned a worldly popular "supernatural" based movie...As I pondered this dream and how so many people jump to it's defense in regards to the battle of good and evil...Claiming that this movie has "Christian" beliefs tucked in it's theme.   Hum, maybe in the most perverted  and profane way...But even while tucking the christian belief's with in the pages of the story very obvious witchcraft is demonstrated...and even emphasized (ie curses, casting spells..etc)!  Sneaky, hum?  The problem is this: These are very subtle open doors and while you innocently, though willingly, participate in the feast of the world, you are sitting at the table of the enemy! Whew, strong words, huh?  The word of God is clear on the issue: Abstain from ALL appearance of evil...
After reading this dream I had to run pick up my daughter from Vacation Bible School at our church...and on the drive there I was pondering all that was said surrounding this posting...Such debates are never pleasant to witness...

HEARD:  This movie shows the very tangled web that the enemy sows in the minds of those who have not planted the word of God in their hearts and minds... 

           [Hum, that settles it!]

Psalms 119:11

11 I have hidden your word in my heart
   that I might not sin against you.


2 Timothy 2:14-16

15 Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth. 1



God tells us in His word that we must hide His words in our hearts...WE have to study his words...So that when the enemy comes with his perverted scripture...we can correctly discern ...correctly handle the word of truth.  We see in Mathew that Satan came and tempted even Jesus... Even in the face of the man of Jesus, the son of God,  Satan perverted the scripture... For he says, "It is written..."  See we are not dealing with an enemy that does not know his opponent ...Oh no, he knows the scripture...and he knows exactly how to pervert it to tingle your eyes...to tingle your ears...to tingle your hearts...to twist it just enough that you end up saying, "Oh, okay, this is okay to do..."  If Satan tempted Jesus, and he did, then how much more do you think he will tempt you?

Mathew 4: 5-6
5 Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. 6 “If you are the Son of God,” he said, “throw yourself down. For it is written:
   “‘He will command his angels concerning you, 
   and they will lift you up in their hands,  so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.’”


Perversion does always come in this form, an obvious assaults on our armor...Many times it comes in very subtle attacks as in movies, in books, in songs and even in video games! Peter tells us to "Be alert...be of sober mind..." 

1 Peter 5:8

8 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.


~The definition of "Prowls": to rove or go about stealthily, as in search of prey,something to steal, etc.


~The definition of "Stealthily": characterized by great caution, secrecy, etc;




We have to always be on guard... Ever watchful...for the very subtle messges that the enemy "tucks" inside the world around us... 

2 Timothy 2:14-16

15 Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth1



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


[Parable] 7/18/11


My daughter and I were riding in the car on the way home from church tonight... The light in the back seat was on and she was trying to turn it off... I glanced back to see why she was struggling so much with this task as she has done it before, several times actually!  And I saw her holding onto the door... Now frustrated she said, "Moma, stop...your bumping the car...I can't reach it!"  I laughed and said, "Ke, let go of the door and you can reach the light!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow~ How do we ever expect to reach the glory of God if we are holding onto this world... We can not have our hands in the works of darkness and in the works of light...You can not be a friend of God and a friend to this world! You can not feast at the table of enemy and ask your body to not digest what you have eaten...What you welcome into your soul...your spirit... becomes part of you... they become soul ties...and can be very damaging... This is the workings of witchcraft... and the Bible is clear to abstain from all appearances of evil! Not only does the Lord tell us to abstain form evil...He provides the armor to help us stand and says~Here, now put it on! Meaning you have to create an action... you have to do it your self... You have to make the decision to abstain from all appearances of evil and THEN you have to protect yourself with the armor God provides! ** Note here that if you choose to walk where the Lord says don't~~~YOU WALK UNPROTECTED!

Ephesians 6:10-12
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 


Ephesians 5:10-12

 10Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.
 11And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

[Hum, "unfruitful works of darkness"... ]


Galatians 5:19-23

 19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.
 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

["Awe, it's just a movie"~ so you say...]


{"Those that live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God..."~ emphasize added}

We live in the days of the supernatural...Everyone is seeking some sort of supernatural experiences... from reality ghost hunting television..to vampire books and movies...It seems everyone is on the hunt for the supernatural~ And the easiest was to achieve these experience is through the enemy...for he makes it so easy...so enticing...so "innocent"...  But be ware for it is written the enemy comes to steal, kill and destroy!  

Not long ago my daughter brought home a set of books called the "The Vampire Dairies"  Innocent, right they're just books?  ...Shortly after these books entered my home the Lord gave me this dream: 
  
Quickened dream from April 2011:

My daughter arrived home from and church and as she was walking inside I tried to find the light switch so she could see~ I finally find the switch and just as I turned on the light I notice it was raining... Then I noticed Keely is standing in front of me...(we both are standing in the door) As my other daughter is walking on to the car port I notice and say to her..."Go close that door" and motion to a door on the opened end of the carport (weird we have no door on that side of the carport)  and as she turns she notices a black cat on the table (this table looks exactly like the one in our dining room~ Note we don't have any tables on our carport either) The cat suddenly leaps at me and Keely and since Keely is in front of me the cat starts clawing her face.  I try to scream but I am froze I can't..it's like my tongue was stuck to the roof of my mouth... My daughter notices what is going on and comes over and as she approaches the cat scurries away. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and as I pondered this dream the Lord showed me these books... I immediately went and prayed over this books Thanking the Lord for revealing this to me and then I bound every demonic curse...every demonic assignment associated with these books in Jesus name rendering them null and void~

In the dream: 
The door represents the books..
The black cat represents witchcraft (ie Vampire Diaries)
The table represents feasting on the table of the enemy as the black cat was on the table...
The light switch represents shining the Light on darkness
Keely, being a child,  represents innocence 
Suddenly leaping and scratching Keely represents the works of the enemy...(The enemy innocently appears through books, movies...and once the door has been open~ he has been given the right to attack...and cause harm...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matthew 6:24; Luke 16:13

 24 “No one can serve two masters. For you will hate one and love the other; you will be devoted to one and despise the other. 


{"NO ONE can serve two masters." ~ emphasize added}



You adulterers! Don’t you realize that friendship with the world makes you an enemy of God? I say it again: If you want to be a friend of the world, you make yourself an enemy of God.



{"If YOU want to be a friend of the world, YOU make yourself an enemy of God" 
emphasize added. }

*******************************************************

~~GOOD NEWS~~

**The Good news, though, is this: Jesus left his home in heaven to give us life and to give us more abundantly...He died to set us free!



The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.





 Philippians 4:8-9
Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy — meditate on these things. 9 The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you.


Deuteronomy 30:19
“Today I have given you the choice between life and death, between blessings and curses. Now I call on heaven and earth to witness the choice you make. Oh, that you would choose life, so that you and your descendants might live!


Father, I thank you and praise your for your love, grace and mercy... Father, I pray for my brothers and sisters who have been deceived by the enemy into thinking that light and darkness can coexist...Father, right now I thank you for being the Lord of all... I thank you for giving us authority over the powers of this world...that you give us the power to bind on earth as you have bound in heaven... and right now in the name of Jesus Christ I come against this spirit of entertainment...and I bind you from every reader of this posting... I break every demonic curse associated with this spirit... Father, now I ask that your Holy Spirit flood their souls... their spirits...their hearts... Father,  I ask for a fresh revelation for them... I ask for you to enlighten their hearts... Draw them to you Father and teach them your ways... Shine your glory into their hearts...free them from the ties of this world.. Father set them free in Jesus name~ And now Father,  I thank you that this is done in Jesus name~ AMEN!

More to come~