Saturday, July 16, 2011

Lead me...



[rhema] 7/16/11


I woke up this morning with this song in my spirit:


Quickened song:  "Lead Me" by Sanctus Real


Lead me with strong hands
Stand up when I can't 
Don't leave me hungry for love
Chasing dreams, what about us
show me your life.


Father give me the strength to be everything I am called to be
Father show me the way to lead them, Won't you lead me...
To lead them with strong hands, To stand up when they can't
Don't won't to leave them hungry for love


Father lead me, 'cause I can't do this alone~ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5/22/11

Quickened Word: Unity

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
update
[confirmation] 7/16/11 This was posted by a friend on my FB page:  "Dwelling with The Holy Spirit"

"Absorb this and know that I have stored, saved, collected, created treasures in abundance for you. Especially hand picked and designed, selected by Me, personally for you. Diamonds, rubies, emeralds, sapphires, gold and jewels of such exquisite magnificence and flawless in perfection for you, My daughter, my Princess. A crown of gold and pearls and precious stones will sparkle upon your head and you will walk through your palace a queen to behold for those who have come to My Kingdom and My throne will look upon your radiant beauty and proclaim, "She is loved by Father for she left the comfort and pleasures of the world to dine with Father and to sit and worship Him. He has given her beauty for ashes and a royal diadem, her scepter of marble, crystal, diamonds and gold, fit for only her, for she brought Him delight and He sang over her with such love and compassion for she belonged to Him and He rejoiced in His creation for she brought pleasure to His Spirit and joy to His being and as she moved it was as if she glided on a sea of glass as only a genuine princess could do. Many desired to be known as the one who Father had taken delight in, but they had chosen their own desires over His and could not walk away from the desires of their flesh. So though they moved through the heavenly courts to go about the Master's work, they do not know Him as she does, for she chose to worship Him with her whole body, soul and spirit and do that which pleased Him--Her King, her Savior and Her Lord.So for all eternity her desire to her Lord is such a beauty to behold for their love, radiates mists of fresh rain, glistening like diamonds on the walls and floors of the Kingdom, for she drank of the living Water that only He could give and she drank and was never satisfied for she could never get enough of Him, her Lord. For her desire was towards Him and Him alone. So now for eternity she reigns with Him. Amplified Isaiah 62:3 You shall also be ( so beautiful and prosperous as to be thought of as) a crown of glory and honor in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem (exceedingly beautiful) in the Hand of your God.The Bride of Christ"




I love you Lord~