Thursday, July 7, 2011

Handle with Kingdom Hands~



[revelation] 7/7/11

This morning I was re-reading an article Sandy sent regarding opportunities and  my eyes were quickened  to the following verse particularly the "BOLD" part

1 Samuel 24:4-7

4 The men said, “This is the day the LORD spoke of when he said[a] to you, ‘I will give your enemy into your hands for you to deal with as you wish.’” Then David crept up unnoticed and cut off a corner of Saul’s robe.
 5 Afterward, David was conscience-stricken for having cut off a corner of his robe. 6 He said to his men, “The LORD forbid that I should do such a thing to my master, the LORD’s anointed, or lay my hand on him; for he is the anointed of the LORD.” 7 With these words David sharply rebuked his men and did not allow them to attack Saul. And Saul left the cave and went his way.

On 7/4/11 Sandy granted me an incredible blessing... My own group on the QW!  After it was created she sent me an email confirming the creation... This morning as I re-read the "opportunities" article and was quickened to the above verse.. I was also quickened to a statement of Sandy's in that email: 

Quickened phrase:  You can experiment with what you see to your own liking, including changing your                                          graphic, etc.  Do whatever you want!


I suddenly had the revelation that God sometimes grants opportunities to us to reveal what's in our hearts...(laughing~ and even though Sandy all but says those exact words... God had to implant that revelation into my spirit..)  David had the opportunity to do with Saul whatever he wished... But, what he wished was to remain true to God...  We are presented so many times with opportunities to either do evil or to do good!  To seek our own revenge or to seek God... To take advantage or to heed the masters hand...The path we choose is paramount and will determine the next step God takes with us...  


Galatians 5:13-14
 13 You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh[a]; rather, serve one another humbly in love. 


God is giving opportunities for advancement... However, before the advancement can fully be known he has to be able to trust you with the "little" he gives you... So, he can know that the "lot" he gives you will be handled with kingdom hands!  


So the phrases: 
~"I will give your enemy into your hands for you to deal with as you wish."
~"Do whatever you want!"
...Are not opportunities to stroke our pride...to build up our egos... to build up our flesh... But are opportunities to prove a heart devoted to the Savor!  


Thank you Father for your loving gracious hand of guidance... Thank you Father for granting opportunities to heed your Spirit... to heed your will and not our own... Father, for I pray that your will, will be mine... Father that when I am searched all that will be found will be a heart devoted to you!  Search me Lord~ remove any fleshly weeds... Father, I praise you and worship you in Jesus mighty name!