Saturday, July 16, 2011

Migrating Burden Bearers



updated7/17/11

[vision] 7/16/11

Today my husband and I were taking our 5 year to buy some new clothes...Wow, she has grown! Anyway, my husband was driving and I in the passenger seat...with my eyes closed praising and worship my Lord...! 

SAW: Elephants walking trunk to tail in the right lane of a two lane highway as if they were migrating... 

Confirmations: 
1. We get to the department store and the very first item my husband holds up is a shirt with an elephant on it (I had not shared my vision with him)...

2. Then I turned around and my eyes fell on a baby bid with an elephant on it... Hum... Okay what's up with large animals...? 

Funny Quickened Parable: 
I am an early riser...always have been. I rise and meet my Lord in the early hours. One day last week, I was up and had already spent time with the Lord in prayer...everyone else in the house was still sleeping... As I was wondering around the house doing some chores, my oldest daughter came out of her room and said, "What are you doing, it sounds like a herd of elephants are stomping through the house?" Laughing and somewhat offended by that (big smile)... I had no response...hum?

As I ponder this vision, I am reminded that some years back I became interested in elephants and did a very informal study on this large creature. Part of what I learned was they are very wise and very protective creatures.. A family herd will share in each others burdens...even the joys and responsibilities of raising their children...What stands out to me in regards to this vision is that when an elephant herd (a family) migrates to new feeding grounds they will walk in this same trunk-to-tail fashion... 

Still somewhat confused over God choosing "elephants" and knowing that this choice was key into understanding the message... So, I went to Sandy's Journals thinking really how much rhema could there be about elephants... Hum (smile), well you all know Sandy...fourteen popped up...(Got to Love her! ) As I began to weed through Sandy's precious words praying over each entry.."Lord help me to find the right one~Help me to understand what you are saying." I came to the entry pasted below... I read through it and gasped when I read "trunk to tail"... I knew this was the right one...Before I even realized how I was describing the elephants walk "trunk to tail" blurted itself onto my screen... I even laughed as it did.. Thank you Father! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

[start quote] 

 Sandy Warmers Rhema from 5/11/06: 

"ELEPHANTS, THE BURDEN BEARERS
SANDY RHEMA 5/11/06 THE BURDEN BEARERS

I had a friend send me the following dream today:
“This morning I had a short, but very vivid dream. I was with a herd of running elephants, riding on the back of one. It did not have a saddle or anything like that. Just a rope to hold on to. It did not seem like a harness for steering... really just a way to not fall off. It seemed very powerful, as you may imagine a herd of running elephants would be.”

SANDY COMMENT: Elephants represent the burden bearers, ones who bear great weight in His kingdom. They are a family and migrate long distances together. When one dies, they mourn and linger for a long time until they are finally able to let go. It takes 2 females to raise one baby. Usually the second is an adopted aunt who is usually the sister of the mother. If not an aunt, then another adoptive mother. When on migrations and it is time to rest, the 2 walk in a circle, flattening the grass and then they stand guard back to back and the baby lays down in the grass at their feet to rest.

When my son was young, I had rhema about dancing pink elephants and Anna had heard they had their tu-tus on. (Those are the little fluffy short skirts that little ballerinas wear, they are made out of colored netting.) There was one time when my son and his friend were about 7 or 8 and on our way to a camping trip. They were in the back seat talking about the clouds in the sky. One saw an elephant with a tu-tu on in the sky. They had no idea about my rhema. I was a gasp. It was so delightful I laughed a long time about that. Only God can think of dancing elephants.

Elephants have strong legs, built like pillars to STAND. That is the main ingredient in warfare, is to learn to stand. Even as a baby I have always had strong and heavy legs. I love it when the Lord talks to me with His sense of humor, and I had one entry where He wanted to know if I had ever seen an elephant in a bathing suit? A few years later I was trying to learn how to bowl with John and Wayne. I was walking up to the line with all the grace I could muster and suddenly that picture of an elephant in a bathing suit came back to me. That is EXACTLY how I felt, waddling up to the line. I burst out laughing and totally threw a gutter ball. I laughed so hard, I was a gonner.

I saw a documentary once where some migrated to another island. It showed them swimming in a bay like area. It was incredible. They are beautiful swimmers. It is the one time where they do not feel the burden of carrying so much. They have beautiful motion in the water and don't feel the gravity. It is a good parable that when the burden bearers are in the water/ Presence of the Lord they don't feel the pressure and gravity of what they carry.

The body of Christ really doesn't understand the term intercessor. They think loud and frequent bombing of heaven. But that is not true. Some intercessors might carry the weight of believing the Word of the Lord their whole life, faithfully stand and resist every obstacle that would suggest the opposite, and yet maybe only pray one prayer in regards to that matter. It is not the prayer so much as it is the sure stubborn grit to believe. Intercession is a mediator position, standing like a bridge between 2 places. It can be heaven and earth, it can be between 2 people or 2 issues. Intercession is being faithful to stand in the gap, that place in between until there is a safe place to cross over and connect or resolve the burden.

PAST WORD TO PONDER: THE BURDEN BEARERS 2/9/00
I AM the Lord Your God in the midst of you. I dwell in the midst of unified intercession. Even as elephants walk trunk to tail along the vast trails of migration, I send you to walk similar paths of intercession. In your journeys you shall walk to and fro and the paths of your feet shall encircle those within. Like those within the walls that Nehemiah raised, all will benefit and dwell within the safety away from the false accusations, the mockers, and those that would slander the work of God
.
In the process of building this wall, I shall give you gifts to evaluate the work needing to be done. I shall equip you to do the work, and I shall set your hands to work within the seasons of My own time table. I AM like the king who released Nehemiah to do the work, sent the letters of endorsement and protection and gave all the supplies needed. He lacked nothing, neither will you. Even the laborers had the heart to join raise up the walls. Each man shall build the wall in front of his own family, and together they link arms and build the circle of unity. I will establish watchman to warn and warriors to guard even as they build. Together the walls will raise and all who live within shall remain in safety.

“And whatever more may be needed for the house of your God, which you may have occasion to provide, pay for it from the king's treasury.” (Ezra 7:20 NKJV)"

[end quote] 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Isaiah 35:8
And a highway will be there; it will be called the Way of Holiness; it will be for those who walk on that Way. The unclean will not journey on it; wicked fools will not go about on it.


Isaiah 62:10
Pass through, pass through the gates! Prepare the way for the people. Build up, build up the highway! Remove the stones. Raise a banner for the nations.

Isaiah 11:16
There will be a highway for the remnant of his people that is left from Assyria, as there was for Israel when they came up from Egypt.

Proverbs 16:17
The highway of the upright avoids evil; those who guard their ways preserve their lives.

Isaiah 40:3
A voice of one calling: “In the wilderness prepare the way for the LORD ; make straight in the desert a highwayfor our God.

Jeremiah 31:21
“Set up road signs; put up guideposts. Take note of the highway, the road that you take. Return, Virgin Israel, return to your towns.

Isaiah 49:11
I will turn all my mountains into roads, and my highways will be raised up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7/16/11 The same day as the vision only a few hours earlier I was quickened to a unity rhema that I had received in May:

[rhema] 5/22/11

Quickened Word: Unity

Filling thy cup: 
Come together in one accord~This will accomplish much...Identify yourself with leaders for I am rising you p to be a leader~Take time to examine up yourself for much responsibility falls on my leaders~ Watch~Listen~Learn~As my spirit will lead you~ Run this race with patience as time will yield a strong foundation. You are doing so good my child~ You have come so far~ Still so far to go~ But you have climbed many mountains and have moved others~ You are starting to look just like me~ This pleases me so...Take up your shield ~ for as you step further into this level many fiery darts will come your way~ Do not fear~ You have the tools to quiche each one~ Trust in you discerning spirit ~ it will serve you well~ You will start to see major shifts in the natural ~ Know that the spiritual is doing the same... Do not grow weary...I am here with you~ 

Romans 15:5 (NIV)

"5 May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had,"

Ephesians 6:10-18
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then,with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Filling thy cup: 
Just as elephants move in unity as a family to better feeding grounds...I am moving you into a better position...I have built for you a highway...the highway of holiness...no evil will tread here.... It has been established and my intercessors are in the right lane... moving in unity on a certain path the course has been set... I am leading the way... I am the matriarch of this herd...
(more to come...)