Sunday, July 10, 2011

"Go Team Red"




7/8/11


While watching a live stream of The Bay of The Holy Spirit Revival  Friday night and  Pastor Kilpatrick was giving a testimony from his church regarding some elder ladies building a tabernacle with prayer cloths around a young lady at the alter as she gave her life to Jesus! 


Quickened word: Tabernacle


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


[vision] 7/10/11


This morning while getting ready for church I saw this word: 


SAW: RED


Quickened to this sketch I received just moment before:  Angel called 'Seasons of Change" by my friend Sandra Martin  






Which contains red and hues/shades of red....

Quickened Words:  Sent to me by a QW member regarding a writing by Kathie Walters which was typed in a shade of red. 

'The Angel of Change or The Good Ship "Opportunity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then at church this morning our youth ministry played a video clip from youth camp entitled: 

"Go Team Red" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then I was reading a discussion on QW by Sandra Martin entitled "Weaving Threads for a Place of Rest". 

Quickened Word: Weaving

Quickened phrase (from my blog posting:  The Map...Change):  " ..the word of God as the divine creator is weaved throughout the fabric..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Exodus 23:20-22

New International Version (NIV)
God’s Angel to Prepare the Way
 20 “See, I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared.21 Pay attention to him and listen to what he says. Do not rebel against him; he will not forgive your rebellion, since my Name is in him. 22 If you listen carefully to what he says and do all that I say, I will be an enemy to your enemies and will oppose those who oppose you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Exodus 25
Offerings for the Tabernacle
 1 The LORD said to Moses, 2 “Tell the Israelites to bring me an offering. You are to receive the offering for me from everyone whose heart prompts them to give. 3 These are the offerings you are to receive from them: gold, silver and bronze; 4 blue, purple and scarlet yarn and fine linen; goat hair; 5 ram skins dyed red and another type of durable leather[a]; acacia wood; 6 olive oil for the light; spices for the anointing oil and for the fragrant incense; 7 and onyx stones and other gems to be mounted on the ephod and breastpiece.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Exodus 26

The Tabernacle
 1 “Make the tabernacle with ten curtains of finely twisted linen and blue, purple and scarlet yarn, with cherubim woven into them by a skilled worker. 2 All the curtains are to be the same size—twenty-eight cubits long and four cubits wide.[a] 3 Join five of the curtains together, and do the same with the other five.


Buzz words:
tabernacle
red
angel
team
weave
Holy Spirit
resting/dwelling  place

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isaiah 63
God’s Day of Vengeance and Redemption

 1 Who is this coming from Edom,

   from Bozrah, with his garments stained crimson?
Who is this, robed in splendor,
   striding forward in the greatness of his strength?   “It is I, proclaiming victory,
   mighty to save.”


 2 Why are your garments red,

   like those of one treading the winepress?


 3 “I have trodden the winepress alone;

   from the nations no one was with me.
I trampled them in my anger
   and trod them down in my wrath;
their blood spattered my garments,
   and I stained all my clothing.
4 It was for me the day of vengeance;    the year for me to redeem had come.
5 I looked, but there was no one to help,
   I was appalled that no one gave support;
so my own arm achieved salvation for me,
   and my own wrath sustained me.
6 I trampled the nations in my anger;    in my wrath I made them drunk
   and poured their blood on the ground.”

Praise and Prayer

 7 I will tell of the kindnesses of the LORD,

   the deeds for which he is to be praised,
   according to all the LORD has done for us—
yes, the many good things
   he has done for Israel,
   according to his compassion and many kindnesses.
8 He said, “Surely they are my people,    children who will be true to me”;
   and so he became their Savior.
9 In all their distress he too was distressed,    and the angel of his presence saved them.[a]
In his love and mercy he redeemed them;
   he lifted them up and carried them
   all the days of old.
10 Yet they rebelled    and grieved his Holy Spirit.
So he turned and became their enemy
   and he himself fought against them. 11 Then his people recalled[b] the days of old,
   the days of Moses and his people—
where is he who brought them through the sea,
   with the shepherd of his flock?
Where is he who set
   his Holy Spirit among them,
12 who sent his glorious arm of power    to be at Moses’ right hand,
who divided the waters before them,
   to gain for himself everlasting renown,
13 who led them through the depths? Like a horse in open country,
   they did not stumble;
14 like cattle that go down to the plain,    they were given rest by the Spirit of the LORD.
This is how you guided your people
   to make for yourself a glorious name.


 15 Look down from heaven and see,

   from your lofty throne, holy and glorious.
Where are your zeal and your might?
   Your tenderness and compassion are withheld from us.
16 But you are our Father,    though Abraham does not know us
   or Israel acknowledge us;
you, LORD, are our Father,
   our Redeemer from of old is your name.
17 Why, LORD, do you make us wander from your ways    and harden our hearts so we do not revere you?
Return for the sake of your servants,
   the tribes that are your inheritance.
18 For a little while your people possessed your holy place,    but now our enemies have trampled down your sanctuary.
19 We are yours from of old;
   but you have not ruled over them,
   they have not been called[c] by your name.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Prayer: 

Father, I thank you and give you praise and glory for you send forth your Angels preparing the way before us... guarding our every step... Father, I thank you that we are called to build a tabernacle for you... a resting place...a dwelling place for you with in us.. Father, as you weave yourself through the person of the Holy spirit into each area of our lives...May we daily cleanse ourselves through the precious holy crimson blood of your son... Father, may our walls be splattered with the blood as we sanctify ourselves to be used for your glory and your honor in Jesus Mighty name~