Thursday, July 14, 2011

Perfection is at Hand


Perfection is at Hand

Preview

[vision] 7/11/11


Several days ago while praying early one morning...


SAW: "6"


That was it...I received nothing else...So, since then I've been holding on to this waiting to see where it might go... and tonight I was quickened to this number "6" again... As I sat and pondered this still so baffled by what the Lord might have meant...


HEARD: It's not the number "6" that is the focus... It's what it proceeds... The number "7".


The Number "6" represents man. The number of imperfection.  On the sixth day God created man. (Genesis 1: 24-31). Although imperfect as man, God (1) granted the perfection of human (man: 6) authority over all that he had created. (6+1=7)


Psalm 8:3-8
3 When I consider your heavens,
   the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
   which you have set in place,
4 what is mankind that you are mindful of them,
   human beings that you care for them?[a]

 5 You have made them[b] a little lower than the angels[c]
   and crowned them[d] with glory and honor.
6 You made them rulers over the works of your hands;
   you put everything under their[e] feet:
7 all flocks and herds,
   and the animals of the wild,
8 the birds in the sky,
   and the fish in the sea,
   all that swim the paths of the seas.



The number "7"  represents completeness.


Genesis 2:1-3

 1 Thus the heavens and the earth were completed in all their vast array.
 2 By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work.3 Then God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done.

The number 6 (number of man)  + 1 (number of God) = 7 (perfection~ completeness)~spiritual perfection. 

The Hebrew word for seven is "shevah", derived from the root word "savah" which means to be satisfied or full, have enough of.


The number 7:
The Seven -Fold Sprinklings of blood to mark the perfection of accomplished atonement.
The Seven - Fold Covenant with Israel (The seven fold blessings)
The Seven - Fold Qualifications of Service
The Seven Oak Trees
The Seven miracles in John's Gospel
The Seven Appearances of Angles
The Seven Seals
The Seven Trumpets
The Seven Characteristics of Wisdom
The Seven gifts of Christ laid out in John's Gospel
The Seven Parables of Mathew
The Seven stars which are the angels of the Seven Churches
The Seven colors of the rainbow that encircles the Throne
The Seven spirits of God
The Seven plagues

On and on and on could we go with the number seven in scripture... What I think is so important for this time is that the number "7" also represents the completion of time... God even designed the measure of time with the number "7" as Sunday marks the completed week...the Day of Rest... 

I believe we are living in the number "6" right now.. in the days of imperfection... the days of man...but we are on the verge of the dawn the seventh day... the day of God... the day of Spiritual Completeness! The fullness of time...God is calling us all to spiritual perfection.  This is something not attainable on our own.. It takes man plus God  and God is calling now... Now is the time to seek him...to earnestly seek spiritual perfection...For He is calling man forth to step up and boldly take the position he has granted...To execute dominion over all the earth...


Isaiah 55:6
6 Seek the LORD while he may be found; 
   call on him while he is near.


Psalm 8:3-5
3 When I consider your heavens, 
   the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
   which you have set in place,
4 what is mankind that you are mindful of them,
   human beings that you care for them?[a]

 5 You have made them[b] a little lower than the angels[c]
   and crowned them[d] with glory and honor.

Father I thank you and praise you for being mindful of us, your creation, which have been crowned with glory and honor though we don't deserve it at all.. Father, You who have dusted the night sky with sparkling stars... You Father, have set the heavens in their places...How amazing is it that you,  Father you are mindful of us...you hear our every cry... you feel every hurt... you take our imperfection and make us perfect through the blood of your son... Father, I thank you that my imperfect nature is not seen but instead you see your son who has covered me...Father create within me spiritual perfection... Create with in me a perfected heart....one that is ever yielding to your perfect voice... Father, right now as you call us into the number 7... helps us to forget the things of number 6.. help us to forget the imperfect nature of man...Help us to step into the Glory that you have crowned us with... Remind us Father that you have raised us up and seated us in the heavens...Remind us who we are in Christ Jesus... Remind us we are heirs... We are sons  and daughters of you Father!  We are spiritually perfected in you through your precious holy son Jesus Christ~  May we stand tall and live according to your words... In Jesus Mighty Name! 




*Number in Scripture by  Ethelbert W. Bullinger pg 158-195


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
update:
[confirmation] 7/15/11

After reading my post on "QW Roundtable" a member posted this reply:


"I saw your posting as a confirmation of what I'd been praying for this morning... for ALL of God's children to know the intimacy and friendship of Jesus.
When I read,  after my quiet time,   what you had heard:
that the number "6" that is the focus... It's what it proceeds... The number "7"
it simply clicked for me like a confirmation of what I'd been hearing and praying earlier.  
Until we move on from focusing on number "6" in our walk,   the subtle lies and influence of the evil one   ("The Arithmetic of God"  Don Kistler)  we will always feel hindered in entering in to the privilege of the intimacy and fellowship of Christ which has been purchased for us when we were washed in Blood of the Lamb.  It is done.  Many of us need to really understand it IS done.   
As we focus on God's solution in making Himself the solution and the perfect work of Christ..   ie the number 7,   we are propelled past  any sense of unworthiness in to intimacy and friendship with the Lord.
Jeremiah chapter 23, from my understanding this morning,  is describing the two focuses of number 6 and the number 7 and their fruits.   Although,  I realise that not all who are still focusing on number 6 are false prophets but perhaps are vulnerable?  This is my prayer."
[end quote]

This beautifully explains the rhema I received... The call is to shift the focus....and understand that "IT IS DONE". We have to move past ourselves...past the physical...past our flesh and into the spiritual...God is calling us all to reach out and grab our inheritance...Forget about  #6 and focus on #7! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
7/16/11
update 

I just received this amazing confirmation from a friend on FB... As I sat and read through her prophetic word I realized that for some reason I had not posted my word... 

"TIME To Enter your Promise Land (Prophetic word)

I've been in prayer since the early morning and my spirit was waiting on the Lord to speak. I was standing in the kitchen looking at one of my green plants that my husband just watered. My attention shifted to the bud on the plant which was there for a while then I heard the Lord saying :

" This bud will blossom soon and will reach it's potential in a very short period of time"

Left the kitchen and went to my bedroom to work on the Laundry when, by sudden, I saw the number ( 77.17) on my CD player and I absolutely had no idea what this number refers too in the Cd player! while standing there thinking about the number and what it may means , my full attention shifted again toward my daughter's crib where there were three different stickers with absolute one sentence repeated on the three of them, the sentence was " I'VE GROWN" by sudden I heard this verse spoken in my spirit :

" Soon--and it will not be very long--the forests of Lebanon will become a fertile field, and the fertile field will yield bountiful crops." Isaiah 29:17

Inquiring the father in prayer about what I saw and heard I heard " it is time for you to reach your potential. you've been looking at your situation asking "when Lord, when?" IT IS TIME, says the Lord. this is my perfect timing and it is divine! All what has been happening in your life was happening for a reason! I've been with you all the time, never left or forsaken you, even on those times when you were thinking " The Lord forgot all about me" I was there watching over you and for you, making sure that you were in my will! See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me. It is Joseph's last night at the prison before he gets into the palace. It is the seventh march around Jericho before all of it's walls fallen down and my people enter with victory! it's my time for your time of getting out of your wilderness into your promised land! Bring your note book in front of me, All of the promises , the prophesies and the dreams and let me breath LIFE on them for it is my divine, perfect timing for you!

For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning. Psalms 30:5

Numbers interpretation from Jim W. Goll book (The Seer)

Multiples of these numbers , or doubling or tripling carry basically the same meaning, only they intensify the truth. Page 109

Number Seven : Perfection, completeness. God completed His creative work on the seventh day and rested (see Gen. 2:1-2) In the sixth chapter of Joshua, the Israelites march around Jericho once a day for six days and on the seventh day, seven times, when their march is completed, they blow trumpets and shout and the walls of Jericho fall. page 110

Number one : God, beginning, source. "In the beginning God ( Who is one) created the heavens and the earth" Gen. 1:1

"But seek first ( number one priority) His kingdom and His righteousness , and all these things will be added to you" Matt. 6:33 page 109"

[end quote]