Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ministering Spirits...


[encounter] 7/13/11

Whew, what a day!  Yesterday was one of those days where I just felt completely drained... Drained physically, mentally and spiritually!

After an exhausting day I arrived home just in time to beat a severe thunderstorm coming out of the North~ Odd! Anyway, when you arrive into our neighborhood  from one direction on top of a hill you can see very clearly our property...And as I rounded the corner I could see lightening striking all around my house... I got home grab some water and went out to sit on the screened in porch with my 5year old... As we caught up on the day and the storm was thundering and lightening all around us.... This huge gust of wind came up and literally blew down one of our trees right outside the porch... As the tree fell it popped our power line... So, now~ being completely exhausted and HOT... I decided to just lay down on the couch and grab a power nap!  After only being a sleep for a few mins I was awakened suddenly and saw standing beside me a translucent figure.. He had curly blonde hair with a boyish heavenly charmed face...wearing a linen colored tunic.. looking directly at me.   I wasn't startled... I didn't feel an particular holy presence... He was just there.. then after about 2-3 secs faded away...

After this figure had faded away it dawned on me, "I just saw an angel!"  Somewhat puzzled because he didn't look like the angels I had seen in my visions and dreams... He was very "normal" looking... In fact..I emailed my spiritual mom~Sandy~who confirmed that it did indeed sound like I had seen an angel...

While pondering this encounter this morning...

HEARD: Ministering spirits

Hebrews 1:14
Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?



I certainty needed ministering to yesterday... 


I thank you Father for it is only by your words that your angels are dispatched... It is only by your command that my eyes are opened to witness all of your creations... Father, I thank you and praise you not only for allowing my physical eyes to be opened but for caring so much for me that you sent a holy angel to minister to me... Lord, for whom am I that you are mindful of me~ I love you and I thank you and I will continually give you praise and you glory for your works are wondrous!  In Jesus mighty name~Amen! 


~~~~~~~~~~~~


update: confirmations:


 I added this journal entry and then dashed off to work...got about a mile down the highway and "Friend of God" came on XM (haven't' heard that song in a couple months)  the very first words of that song say this: 

"Who am I that You are mindful of me?
That You hear me
When I call?
Is it true that You are thinking of me?
How You love me
It's amazing..."


When I heard:"Who am I that You are mindful of me? "  I instantly remembered my prayer in this discussion, " Lord, for whom am I that you are mindful of me~". I literally had to pull over and stop because I absolutely became so over joyed with holy laughter... All I could do was just praise Him!  It was absolutely wonderful!  

Then after seeing a patient I got back in my car and this song came on:  God with Us by Mercy Me

"Who are we that you would be mindful of us,
What do you see that is worth looking our way..."

I was so amazed by God~as I often am... But, to give such immediate confirmations are a blessings! 
~He is so mindful of all of us... How blessed we are to have such a watchful Father~  

I love you Lord~