Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Touch My Lips...



7/5/11

Last week I was asked by an evangelist friend of mine to participate in an upcoming conference... The Title being, "Chosen and Anchored".   I was so humbled by this request as holy fear washed over me!  As I pondered this invitation, I wondered and prayed asking the Lord, " Am I ready to participate in this"?  A few days went by and this invitation still weighed heavy on my heart...I was under great fear of the Lord to not out run Him...To wait on Him in everything...

HEARD: Call Him.
.... So I did! Wow, as  my friend began to share with me his personal testimony and of how in a vision the Lord had touched his lips with the coal from the alter...Since that time his ministry has flourished...Souls are being saved and lives are being changed.  I was so amazed. Partly because I have known him since we were five.. His father use to pastor a church we attended while growing up... I was so impressed with what the Lord had brought him through...Such trials and tribulations...and now the Lord was blessing his ministry because of his faithfulness.. His commissioning was so evident...He spoke with such wisdom and understanding...  After we spoke, the following phrase seem to resonate throughout my spirit:

Quickened phrase:  "The Lord touched my lips with coals from the alter"


Quickened Scripture: Isaiah 6

Since that time, Isaiah 6 has been echoing throughout my spirit...and as I woke this morning Isaiah 6 was on my heart! Later, I opened my FB page and read this post from a QW member:


[start quote]


Within this same time frame (of a day or so), I also prayed in tongues, and then I cried out "Hineni!" and gently wept. "Hineni" means "Here I am!" in Hebrew. It was the cry of Abraham at the binding of Isaac and many other patriarchs. It was the cry of Isaiah when the fiery coal touched his lips in Isaiah 6. "Here I am Lord...Send me!


[end quote]


As I sit and read this chapter I understand this chapter to be a crucial point for Isaiah as it is his commissioning from the Lord.

Isaiah 6: 5-8

5Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.
 6Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar:
 7And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.
 8Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.

            [Touch the coal to my lips Lord~Send me...]

You know that place where eagerness to serve the Lord overtakes you... To be a servant for the King is paramount in your heart and you cry out during the night for more, "Lord~ I want more of you... Here I am Lord...send me..!"

Eventually, you are tested and tried...your heart...your eyes...your ears have been found to be securly fastened to the Lord...the moment of launching has come... The moment when the Lord says, "Your ready, I have tested your heart...You have been found faithful with little...I, now, will grant you much..."

...And although your heart cries out to the Lord for so long... As you carefully hand every vision...every dream...every word.... even agonize at times over the precise words... the precise scripture...the precise description...  "Lord grant me wisdom to know and understand~ Lord that there would be no ounce of me but tons of you...."   When that moment comes and the Lord stretches your territory...the moment when God trust you with more..."The commissioning"... Holy Fear gushes up like a geyser that has been hidden and suddenly erupts!  HOLY FEAR!  Lord, but I am of unclean lips.... Lord, I am but a child!  He then at that moment speaks the words of Jeremiah into your spirit...


Jeremiah 1:4-10
4Then the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
 5Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
 6Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child.
 7But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak.
 8Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD.
 9Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth.
 10See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.

           [Put forth your hand and touch my mouth...place your words in my mouth oh Lord!]

I prayed over this conference wanting...needing... direction from the Lord...as I don't want to step out into a bigger territory without the hand of God...as I have a healthy fear of the Lord to do only as he desires!  

SAW:  I saw written from Sarah: This is Erica... She is known...I live by her prophesies...
              [Sarah means: princess]

HEARD: Choosing Trees

Quickened Dream:  "Choosing Trees" 

HEARD:  Remember when you were called. Not many of you were noble.  Not many were wise.

1 Corinthians 1:26
26 Brothers and sisters, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth.


God reminds me that I am chosen... though I have unclean lips...and live among people of unclean lips...He has touched my mouth with the coals of fire from the alter and I have been made clean... my sins atoned for... He has placed His words in my mouth... He reminds me that I am known among heaven... He sees my diligent, careful handling of his scrolls... He has set  His angels charge over me... I am known!  He lives through the words I scribe because the words I scribe are from his mouth... and His words will accomplish all they are sent to accomplish...I am reminded that apart from Him I can do nothing... I am right to fear...But more than that, I am right to obey!  Here I am Lord~Send me!