Sunday, July 3, 2011

For I know the plans...




[vision] 7/2/11

As I laid down to sleep last night...

SAW: I saw myself dancing in showers of light...as if there were thousands of rays of light all around me

HEARD:  For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11)


Thank you Father for this encouragement!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Confirmation email received this am:


Message body


THE WEIGHT OF BACKLASH BRINGS REWARD 5/29/98

Though you feel the weight of backlash heavily upon you, know that this comes from My bringing to birth My purposes.  It has sent a shock wave that is still resounding.  But I have given you eyes to see My angels and you know that I have sealed you, and placed my hedge around you and your household.  Your enemies are cast down for they know that this work is preserved by God and not man.

Much victory has taken place in the heavenlies and there are outbursts of warm affection and gratitude for your stand dear one.  Though you have suffered opposition, there shall come a great restoration and bountiful reward. Every man shall enter straight before him, for the pathway is clearing at great cost.  Even now the ramifications of sacrifice are only beginning to unfold on earth.  Now it begins.

“Come back to the place of safety, all you prisoners, for there is yet hope! I promise this very day that I will repay you two mercies for each of your woes!”  (Zech 9:12-13 NLT)