Wednesday, July 6, 2011

God My Protector!



[vision] 7/6/11

Today I experienced God my protector!

We have been caring for this fraile elderly lady with dementia... Precious lady, who really needs our services... However, her husband demostrates an abusive nature...He has threatened two physical therapist, refused to let our home health aid in the door.. and has raised his hand to hit a nurse...We as an agency have pulled out of the home altogether due to his anger rages... But, their children beg and pleaded with us to please continue to see their mom...  We went back in with an understanding with the children that there would have to be someone present with their mom while we were there... They were so apoligetic and very cooperative... However, today, I went out to seen this lady... and as I got out of my car...

HEARD: He doesn't want you here.

SAW: (in a vision) This man raising his arm in anger...

I, knowing I could not just leave, I went to knock on the door and the caregiver came to the door smiling...Everything was great until this man saw me... He then became very angered stating how didn't want our agency there...etc (the etc being choice words...)  He then raised his arm in anger and demanded that I leave... The caregiver so apologetically stated that she had told him that we were come and he seemed fine with it... 

I got back in my car and realized that the Lord warned me about this man... and in so doing I didn't press the issue... I just left.  I realized that the Lord protected me in that situation... All I could do was praise him for being my protector... Thank you Father!