Friday, July 29, 2011

Under Our Feet




[victory] 7/28/11

Hebrews 2:6-8

"...In putting everything under them,God left nothing that is not subject to them. What is mankind that you are mindful of them, a son of man that you care for him? You made them a little lower than the angels; you crowned them with glory and honor and put everything under their feet...”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, as I was getting ready for work I overheard an enemy conversation.  It seems they were trying to devise a scheme or plan of attack.. As this is what I heard, "What about this (vulgar speech)". Then I heard a different voice say, "No, it won't work, her heart belongs to Him" (with emphasis on Him).

...I continuously command all my thoughts to be obedient to the Lord Jesus Christ...Daily and consistently binding the enemy from affecting my mind, thoughts, imagination, hearing, and seeing...I then plea the blood of Jesus over those areas ~ Yes, I do set as a watchman over my gates...and I sacrifice much for this... Therefore, when I overheard the enemy conversing with one another, I knew that the Lord had allowed it...i  praise the Lord for allowing this as this is major accomplishment for me.. As the enemy has used this one "scheme" for many many years to overthrow me. Unfortunately, in years past it has worked.  Thank you Father for this is victory proclaimed in Jesus name... as no weapon formed shall prosper and the enemy is under my feet.  Father I give you all praise and all glory in Jesus Mighty Name~ PRAISE THE LORD~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 Corinthians 10:5-6

" We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. And we will be ready to punish every act of disobedience, once your obedience is complete."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isaiah 54:17
" No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD."

Romans 16:20
" And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen."


Hebrews 2:6-8

"...In putting everything under them,God left nothing that is not subject to them. What is mankind that you are mindful of them, a son of man that you care for him? You made them a little lower than the angels; you crowned them with glory and honor and put everything under their feet...”

Revelation 2:26-27
"To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations— 27 that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’—just as I have received authority from my Father."